Full Moon Forever

By: barbie1960

Full Moon Forever

Alex's P.O.V

I ran fast, fast as I could I guess being on the track team since 8th grade did help. "Alexander Japer Hartley!" I herd CJ's voice yell throw the woods, I bet Kayden, Reece and Daniel are with her. "Stop your one of us now." I herd a voice from behind me I stop and turned to see the Mayor, Amanda, Derek, Lance, Stella and 3 other people in red robes. "No! I will never join you!" I shouted, "Come on Alex you have been one of us since you were like 8." Amanda said looking at me as I got a sharp pain in my arm and fell to the ground. "Alex!" I herd as I saw CJ with the guys behind her, "Oh go home Sellers you have on business, here." Stella said, "Oh no you don't" CJ said but Kayden and Daniel grabbed her by her arms so she didn't run up to her. "Go-go you guys don't need to be here." I said as I looked up and saw the moon, "No....Mr. McCall and Mr. Ward you can let go of Miss. Caitlin." Mayor David said with a smirk and the wave of his hands and both boys let go of her.

"Oh ok no one calls me by my first name...or." CJ stop her self when she looked at me, "So this is what young love looks like in this town." he mayor said he sent a blast of wind that sent CJ right next to him. "Don't hurt her." I said trying to stand up but I couldn't I was to weak and fell back down. "Aw...Mr. Hartley I wouldn't hurt a hair on your dear CJ Sellers here." he said with smirk, as he sent a spell at me but I rolled so it missed me. Then he turned toads CJ and as he did I got a rush of energy that went throw me and I sent a spell that hit the Mayor and everyone else dispread and I fell to the grown.

I woke up with CJ kneeling down next to me and she was pushing my hair up and I grabbed her arm and stooped her, as I did I smirked at her and said "Miss me that much." I said standing up hitting my arm, "I just don't wait to see anything happening to one of my friends." she said, "So I guess your powers are getting strong?" Recce asked, "That's what it looks like." I replied, "Come on Alex am still saying with your magic and my brains we can..." but I cut Kayden off. "Kade just stop I said." with a laugh, "Guys its late we should get back before one of ours moms calls the office." Daniel said as I looked at Kayden, "Nope am not doing!" he said running off in front of us.