Harmonia

By: kshyusa

Harmonia

The music of the harp flows through the walls of every building in Harmonia. The music is the peoples life and keep them going. Some kids though didn't feel the true music one of them were Elisia. For some reason she couldn't hear it or feel it. So she was shunned. She never really liked music even though she was made of the lyrics and verses like everyone else.Her parents left her when she was really little. She lived in a orphanage for her whole life with every other child in Harmonia who didn't quite feel the music. She kept track of every day she has been in the orphanage hoping that one day she will be adopted. Elisia never belonged except that one day where everything went wrong. It was June 2 when the harp went missing. Just a normal day like every other until Ms. Revert came running in yelling and panicking she only said 1 word, missing. Then it seemed like everything went in slow motion as she disappeared. Then assistant Cady also disappeared. Almost like her music that was holding her together unraveled. Elisia looked out of the window the street was empty and so was every building. The only ones left in Harmonia were her ,Vermamina( 4),Jazzebelle(2),and Amelia(1 month).She panicked because she didn't know what to do. She was all alone except for those three. They couldn't help her so what was she suppost to do. It took a lot of time but she soon decided to go over to the nearest kingdom and get help. I was hard to get there because the path was rocky and there were many rivers she had to cross. When she got there she saw that the streets were bare and worried that what happened to her kingdom happened to them. Until she heard balloons popping and cups clinking. She came up the castle and listened in the door to see what's going on."Hurray, Hooray the harp is finally in our hands. After we got rid of the king and queen by putting them in this harp we were sure that the kingdom would crumble. But after they still ruled the kingdom by making there magical music. Finally we took them away and the results are wonderful. Finally we will have a kingdom of our own!" "Not if I can help it."She said coming through the door trying to sound brave "How? It made all the people disappear! Oh well you're just a little girl you can't stop us." Just then everything went silent and she could hear music the music that went through her and she understood and remembered everything of her past. She pointed her hand at the people who stole the harp. Then a blast of melodical light lit up the room. When it died down there was no harp only the king and queen, her parents. They hugged and went back to Harmonia. It turns out she was the princess but when the king and queen were turned into the harp they sent her away to the spot none would suspect ,The Orphanage. The reason she couldn't hear the music before was because she could only hear the music when she let her powers go. Everything went back to normal except now Elisa changed. Now she has a life worth living.