Alive

When i came to I was back in the tent except I was sitting on the floor chains presumably around my wrists I wasn't in any state to tug at them to check my head still felt fuzzy I was surprised I didn't bleed to death but when I finally gained the strength to check I brought my chained arms up gently patting my head as the chains jangled only to find that he had taken the care to bandage my head

"well good morning sleeping beauty~"

speak of the devil. I glanced up at him and nearly jumped out of my skin. he was mere inches from my face I could see his every detail clear as day. the swirled cone nose his shaggy black hair and his eyes they seemed almost blank as if though looking in them could consume your soul instantly.

"fuck you."

I murmured despite my obvious weakness he chackled stepping back from me and swayed around in exaggerated movements

"well at least buy me a drink first!"

I scowled was this all just some sick game to him? nevermind that much is obvious otherwise he wouldn't be doing this. He stopped laughing abruptly and I watched him.

"such a shame that poor poor (s/n) well never get to see you again! and I mean I may not have you but-"

He stalked over crouching down and tracing a claw across the side of my face and i jerked my face away.

"at least I have you"

he grinned like a maniac and I spit in his direction which halted his antics real quick.

"you know who you remind me of? you (y/n) remind me of my last friend who i kept here. Stubborn and all the fight in the world even when you're down on your luck."

I always thought that being full of fight would be a good thing. guess not. Nevertheless I had high hopes he'd had someone here before! maybe just maybe I would be let go like him now but Jack killed that hope real quick as he turned to me and explained why he said kept.

"of course he's dead now. normally you would be to. but-"

but? oh god there's a but. he's probably going to hold me hostage and slowly kill me.

"it's been so long since I had the company of a woman"

he didn't mean...oh. hell. no. there was no way i was even remotely performing any type of task for this sick fuck to keep him 'company'. he began to leave the tent.

"I think I'll keep ya. Alive. well I'll be back later my gum drop."

for the first time since I got here I acknowledged my helplessness and let my head fall as he left.