SasuSaku My Beautiful Angel Part 1

" Sasuke and Sakura they both have been together for 5 years now, Sasuke is 22, today is Sakura's birthday she is turning 22 and their aniversary"

Hina: Hi Sakura -chan ! how are you ? *smiles happily*

Saku: Hi Hinata ! I'm fine You seems very happy today did something happened ? *smiles*

Hina: U-um w-well Naruto -kun ask me to be his girlfriend and to go out With him *giggles*

Saku: well about time ! and congratulations ! *smiles*

Hina: Thank you ! *laugh a bit*

Naru: *goes to them* Hi Sakura-chan happy birthday ! and hi Hinata *kiss her* what are you Girls doing ? *smiles*

Hina: We were just talking *smiles*

Saku: Yea *smiles* Um Naruto ?

Naru: Yes ?

Saku: Where is Sasuke -kun ?

Naru: He is With the others and they are coming towards us now *chuckles*

Sasu: Hi blossom *kiss Sakura* And happy birthday ! *smiles*

Saku: Thank you Sasuke -kun *smiles*

All: Happy birthday Sakura !!

Saku: Thank you ! *smiles*

Sasu: *smirk*

Naru: Oy Teme why are you smirking ?

Sasu: Hmph..none of Your business dobe.

Naru: *chuckles so when are you gonna propose to Sakura -chan Teme ?

Sasu: I will do it tonight dobe and thanks for the help.

Naru: No need to thank me I'll do anything to help my best friend !

Sasu: *chuckles* you haven't change that much, still the same noisy dobe.

Naru: OY ! I'm not that noisy Teme !!

Sasu: Hmph..!

Ino: Alright guys since today is Sakura's birthday, lets celebrate her birthday party at my house and have fun !

Everyone: OK !

Tenten: When *smiles*

Ino: 7pm ! hehe

Saku: Thanks Ino ! *smiles*

Ino: No problem ! *whisper* So..when are you gonna tell Sasuke that you are pregnant ?

Saku: *whisper* I don't know if he will be happy or not if i tell him that Ino *sad*

Ino: *whisper* Don't be sad Sakura i'm sure that he will be happy to hear about it ! *smiles*

*Hinata goes towards them* Hina: Hi Girls what were you guys talkking about ? *smiles*

Ino: We were talking about that Sakura is pregnant and she is afraid that if he wont be happy when she is gonna tell him tonight.

Hina: Don't worry Sakura -chan, I'm sure about that he will be very happy about it if you tell him that tonight ! If he make you sad, upset or cry we will punch him for you Sakura -chan ! *smiles* right Ino ?

Ino: Yeah ! we will do anything to help you *giggles*

Saku: Thank you for everything for what you guys have done for me ! *smiles*

Both: Your welcome ! hehehe ^_^