SasuSaku My Beautiful Angel The Last Part

Saku: *No...It's not real ! But all of this is real ! I can not believe this....but all of this is true...*

Please ...doctor tell me...will i die...? Please, i want to know the truth......

Doctor: Ok, here is the truth, you will die if you don't take care of it soon.. I will set you time to surgery that could save you, but the chances of success are slim. And there are morebut, since we dicovered it early, there are chances to save you !

Saku: *cry really hard*

Sasu: Don't cry Sakura, she said that they can save you, Please sweetheart don't cry, i don't like it to see you like this.

Saku: But Sasuke..i'm so scared...i'm scared of dying from this terrible cancer..! My mother died of this cancer when i was 6 years old...

Sasu: shhh... i'm here for you, *smiles*

Saku: Sasuke..! *cries*

*AT HOME*

Saku: I can't even imagine...how you will be after i die..if you will move on or not....* sad *

Sasu: *Hugs her tight *

Saku: Sasuke ?

Sasu: I don't wanna hear it anymore ! You are NOT gonna die ! And i'm not gonna let you die ! and you will not let yourself AS WELL !! *look at Sakura in her green emerald eyes* Iknow it sounds naive but the love you can resist the Death ! And if we believe, pray to god he will also help us ! Believe that you can overcome Death With a strong believe in yourself and in god ! I'm here for you Sakura, i'm here to support you ! I know it hard and it's horrible cancer and i will not let you die Because I LOVE YOU SAKURA !

Saku: *crying* I love you too Sasuke *smiles* * 1 week later at the Hospital *

Saku: So this is it right ? in a few minutes I'm going to have surgery....

Sasu: Yes sweetheart *smiles at her *

Saku: Sasuke ?

Sasu: Yes ?

Saku: I love you more than anything else in the world * smiles*

Sasu: I love you more *smiles*

Doctor: Sasuke, we have to take her now.

Sasu: ok *sad *

Doctor: Don't worry we will try Our best to save her *smiles and then leaves*

Sasu: .......... * Talk deep from his heart* Please dear god, let Sakura live, i beg you....i know you are merciful and i know that you see i don't speak from my head ....but from my heart, so please let her live, if it not for me but for her *crying* Please Sakura don't give up on you...on us...on me ! You have no ide' how much you have changed me...alot...you are the first woman that i ever deeply fell in love With..! And everytime i see her cry...it's breaks my heart *sad * I can't see her suffer...and talk about Death and dying... * 7 hours laters *

Doctor: Sasuke ? we are done With her.

Sasu: *Happy * How is she ? Is she alright ?!

Doctor: Yes, the surgery is done succesfully. I must say it was a miracle, we almost lost her several times, but we managed to get her back alive. *smiles* Your girlfriend is a really strong person, god helped us as well *smiles *

Sasu: REALLY !? Thank you god, so much ! Thank you doctor !

Doctor: Don't thank me, it's my job to save lifes. You can og see her now. *smiles *

Sasu: Thank you again, all of you ! * To Sakura's room *

Sasu: Sakura...i hope you will Wake up soon, I have miss you so much.

Saku: * Wake up * Sasuke...is that really you ? i'm alive, i did it ?

Sasu: Yes it's me Sakura *smiles * You did it, you didn't gave up i'm so happy and i'm so proud of you !

Saku: Sasuke I have miss you !

Sasu: I have miss you too. *chuckles * * 2 days later *

Saku: * look at her scar at the Mirror and touch it*

Sasu: Don't touch that Sakura, It will get infected.

Saku: The scar remind me that i fought for Our love and my life and i believed in something and it came true, just like you said. *smiles* It remind me how much we love each other.

Sasu: Sakura.....*hug her * * After 7 months Sakura she gave birth to their first daughter and named her Sarada. And after 1 month they both got married. and their friends are very happy for them.*

Sasu: I love you My Beautiful Angel *smirk*

Saku: I love you too Sasuke *smiles*

The End ^_^