Chapter 2

I arrived at the clinic and hopped out my G wagon. I closed my door and headed to the clinic door.

"Shit". I had done forgot the damn baby so I headed back to the truck. She was still safe And sound so I grabbed the car seat and headed back to the door once again. As soon as I walked in all I saw was babies, babies, and more damn babies. I sighed and headed to the front desk.

"Hi may I help you?" the clerk asked me.

"Yeh um I was wondering could I have a DNA test done" I asked. I really didnt know how this shit worked because this aint never happened to me.

"Yes sir, as you can see we are very full today but the doctor will see you as soon as possible to get that done for you but while you are waiting you could take a seat in an available chair and fill out these forms".

I looked at the sheets she had passed me attatched to the clipboard and rolled my eyes. I thought this would be a quick proccess but as I continued to scroll through the pages they made this shit seem way too complicated. All I wanted to do was get a simple test done.

"You need some help with that daddy" someone said. I looked up and mugged the girl in front of me. She was ratched ass fuck with a head full of red weave looking like the wendy's logo girl.

"Nahh Im good ma" I said and scooted over one more chair away from her. I was already in a complicated situation as it was and I didnt need to add to it.

"Mr. Kings to the back please" the doctor came from the back and was now standing in front of the door leading to the rooms. I must have been just in a daze because the girl that had just tried to holla at me was now gone. Matter fact as I looked around the waiting room it was half empty. I sighed and headed to the back following her.

Ain gone lie she had a nice ass. It was round and plump. I wasnt here for that though.

"So from my understanding you are here to get a DNA test and im guessing its for this cutie pie right here" she coo'd as she touched the babies cheek.

I just realized that when ever I referred to the baby I was calling it "The Baby". I didnt even know its name. This was a damn shame. I needed to check and see if a bag was left back at the house because if I didnt know her name then I didnt know her birthday, or nothing.

"Well lets get started" she said as she grabbed her items and walked back over to me and the git. She grabbed some cotton swabs and little packages. She swabbed both our mouths putting the swabs in two different empty packages. She swabbed us both two times.

She got up and headed to the door.

"Wait, whole up thats it " I asked as I eyed her with one eyebrow raised. That was quick as fuck and I could have maybe did that shit at home instead of rushing to this damn doctor's office and waiting in this bitch for about three hours.

"Yeh thats it, it'll take about two weeks for the results to come back so until then just hold tight. You wont have to come all the way back up here just to get the results though we'll send them to you and call you when we first recieve them. You have a nice day Mr.Kings" she said as she walked out with a smirk on her face. If I wasnt mistaken she was flirting with me but like I said before I wasnt here for that.