Intro

Kendall and Logan were both pregnant with triplets. Kendall had the boys and Logan had the girls of course. Both of them had a good pregnancy. Until Kendall went into labor, and when Kendall and Logan arrive at the the hospital they find two cute toddlers who they name Peter and Alexandria or Allie for short who have been severally abused by the parents and left for dead in the hospital parking garage. Kendall and Logan take the toddlers in as their own kids since they had found them. While Kendall was having the boys Logan gets the kids checked out in the emergency room, and get the glass that was on their bodies out, so they could go home to their new home that night with him. Kendall has the boys, and Peter is over the moon about his new baby brothers that he gets to play with down the road as well. Allie doesn't want brothers she wants sisters, and when Logan goes into labor with the girls will Allie come out of her shell or will she stay in her shell, and will she like her new baby sisters once they arrive and break out of her little shell that she was in for the longest time with her brother, and how will Kendall and Logan fair having eight kids six newborns and two toddlers.