cuatro

Zayn sat at his desk glancing around the classroom watching the student rush around doing multiple things, coloring, talking, laugh, playing.

He just loved being in the atmosphere of kids, it even made him feel like one considering he was 22. He and Liam had been going out every other day or week and it has been great, he feels like their much closer.

Zayn hasn't felt this way before, all bubbly and giggly whenever he was with Liam. It was like a schoolgirl crush but much, much more than that. He's also noticed that Liam has been more open, he wasn't shy enough to start conversations, he certainly wasn't shy enough to flirt with Zayn.

When he would drop off Michael he would always have a small conversation with Zayn before he'd leave. Making sure his morning was going fine, if he had a fun from the previous night, just basically checking on him and it was just the sweetest thing ever.

Michael doesn't know about the two of them, Liam wasn't ready to tell him just yet. So was Zayn too, I mean how would you react to your parent dating your teacher?

He was finishing last minute paperwork until he heard the door open, he looked up a little noticing Michael rushing in towards Zayn's desk. 'Hi Mr. Zee' he signs making the older man smile. Zayn ruffles his curls, "Hey cutiepie" he says before watching him rush over to his friends

"Hello, you must be Michael's teacher, Zayn right?" a deep slow voice ask making Zayn look up at the tall man with the long curls. "Uh yes, and you are?" Harry extends his hand out, "Harry, Michael's uncle,"he says as Zayn takes his hand shaking it.

"Liam couldn't drop him off today, he and my husband had to get to work early" Zayn nods understanding, "Oh that's alright, it's nice meeting you"

"Oh it's very nice to meet you" Harry says, a smirk playing among his lips. "Excuse me?" Zayn questioned weirdly making Harry grin.

"Ah you're feisty too? I see why Liam likes you a lot" Zayn face turns red, "He likes me?" Harry nods, "Yup, you seem really nice. Not to be a downer or anything but it's been 3 years since Liam has been on date, I haven't seen him this happy" Zayn smiles fiddling with his shirt collar, "Really? I mean at first it seemed as if he was never interested in me"

Harry shrugs, "That's Liam he hides his feelings in that department, he's a bit hesitant. He wants to make sure he meets someone that'll accept him and Mikey" Harry jerks his head to the boy who was making his toy truck fly in the air. Harry smiles at the boy before turning to Zayn, "I would love to chat with you more but I think one of your kids is trying to eat glue"

He says chuckling making Zayn stand up quickly, "It was nice meeting you Harry" Harry nods waving before leaving the room making sure to blow Michael a kiss. Zayn rushes to one of the kids, Andy, taking the glue out of his hands. "Andy what did I say about touching the glue?" he asks putting the top back on the container pushing him gently towards the lego area.

Zayn cleaned up, some little girls helping him. He couldn't help but pondered the words Harry had just told him, did Liam really like him?

It had been 3:15 and Zayn was waiting outside with kids for the parents to come. Some we're on the playground and some we're by him talking to their little friends.

Zayn felt a tap on his leg making him look down to see Michael, "Hi mike" he signs with a smile. Michael waves, 'Eric keeps pushing people off the slide' he signs before showing him his elbow with bright red scratches on it. Zayn sighs getting up, "Where is he?"

Michael points to the slide where he's trying to climb up in. Zayn walks over giving Eric a stern look, "What're you doing?" Eric jumps and slides back down turning pale, "Noffin Mr. Zee"