Capter 2

CASEY P.O.V

Hey wassup Hello! My name is Casey if you guys wanted to know am really thick in every place that is fasho . Lemme stop trying to rap lol . But my hair is curly &I am mixed . My eyes are blue and I love it . Am gorgeous , and am 17 years old my mom works alday soo I can't see her but in the morning and I have a sisther name Ashely . She kinda the same as me but I don't give a fuck what people has to say & she just don't give a fuck period .

Me , my dither & Keira was walking into the bulding . All them hoes was like like "problem" tf !
We just walked in the bulding , and went stood by our lockers . Intill them boys came over they was cute though .
"Wassup y'all" tye said . No lie tey was so fucking fine his licks was pink and he had a Curley bush . "Nun just chillin waiting for the bell" I said . I had feelings for him but it wasn't like that .

Keira p.o.v

I was on my phone intill Andre bumped into me! "Excuse you" I said as I looked up at him . " you the one with you head down la momma" he said . All I did was look back in my phone . " ayee ma wassup with you" no lie Andre was sexy asf . I mean he was everything a girl wanted . He was red and had beautiful lips and a tap in his head . I wante him but I ain't wanna show it . " Nun why you asked that" I said as I looked at him , as he was butting his lips . Ugg just make me wanna melt away. He's perfect am gonna tell him what's on my mind. The bell ring and everybody wetter seperated ways but , he was sill following me

Andrew P.O.V

Ayeee wassup! My name Andre and , am red with the right kinda lips with a tap . Man my dads gone and my mom so I ain't trippin.! Am a thug & thugs don't love but I think am feeling Keira . Damn shawty bad I gotta get that .
The bell RONG and I started following Keira . "What are you following me for" she said looking back at me. I speed up "am going to my class" I said looking deep into her eyes . My she was gorggg! "Who you have for 1st period" she said . "Mr.smith" I said with a smile . "That's who I have to" she said with a laugh . Damn la ma was cole I ain't gone lie but ion love . I think .

KEIRA P.O.V

Andre was in my class & shit.
He said b-hind me and started whispering in my ear "so you trnna be mines" he said licking my ear.
I blushed "get away we will talk about this later man" I said
"What are you to talking about" Mr.Smith said . "Man mind your damn busniess and teach te fcking class ugly ass" Andre says
Damn he so rude. He just kept teaching .

Sooo how to Do You Guys Like It .
how Is It So Far ??
I Tried!!!
Comment Please
Vote Please
Like Please