Chapter 9

*Thursday*
               TYE P.O.V

     Man today Thursday and am ready to get outta this school . We have 1 more week till the summer time . That's wassup man . But I woke up &I had a text message from my girlfriend . Oh yea I have a "Real" girlfriend she is not a hoe . She really have a attitude on her , and I love that about her . I think am inlove , if I do say so myself .  I text her back

  Text Convo

    MyLove❤️ >> hey baby
     Me>> wassup shawty
    MyLove❤️>> nun chillin about to hope into the tub I'll text you when I get out love .
  Me>> Ok love you see you at school .
  MyLove❤️>> love you more bear

     End Of Convo

I got up and went took a 20 min showell . I put on my clothes and put some Curley stuff in my hair , so it can be curley . I locked up my house . CASUE I wasn't staying with nobody but myself . I had a 4 bedroom & 3 inna half bathroom .  I went outside to my charger , and I drove off with the music on .

    Don't , don't play with her don't be dishonest . Still not understanding this lie shit . Aye , am bak and am better (better) I want you bad as ever , don't just let me lay down , I wanna give you better . Baby it's watever . Somebody got to step up . Somebody someone next up . Be damn if I let em catch .

It was loud . I pulled up to the school and got out . My girlfriend gave me a kiss and a hug when I walked into the school . Her name is Kayla . She was the bomb!

        Kayla P.O.V

   Aye my name Kayla and am tye girlfriend . Am carmel and , with long cutely hair going down my back . I have both of my parents and they are married , what a life .
   "Hey baby" I said to tye . He had sparkles in his eyes ."hey wassup girl" he said . I could tell he was inlove . "Nun" the bell Ron and he walked me to class . We wasn't in the name period . So yea . He walked me to class and gave me  hug . " see you in second period" he said walking off . He such a gentlement . I know these hoes gone be jealous , but it's not my fault he loves me . I went and sat down . Everybody eyes was on me . I just walked and sat down! I put my head down . Ms. Jackson is suck a lame and boring teacher. She hve a lot of bald spots in her head . And she aggavting . "Kayla pick your head up" she said with a attuide . This is why I don't like her she think she can give everybody attuide and not get one back . "Out of my face" I told her and put my head back down .i felt somebody pick my head up it was ms.jackson . "If I have to tell you one more time little girl . You going to get out" . She said rolling her eyes turning back to the board teaching . I got up and started to mixed on her back and punching her in her head ." Don't ever put your fucking hands on me , my mama told me hit anybody back if they a grown up , child , boy , girl , anybody" I said and walked out . I wS walking up the way intill I herd her voice . " fuck you and your mama" she said I got so mad and I called my mama to the school she came in 5 mins . I saw her walking up the hall .
   "What's wrong baby" she said rubbing my shoulder . That teacher touch me and had attuide and she thought I wasn't gone hit her back" I said . " she said fuck you and me" I said . My mom face got red . "Where is that bitch at" she said . I pointed to classroom 321 . She walked in there . "What did you say about me lady" my mama said . Everybody eyes was on them . " I said fuck you and-" before she could get her words out my mama was sending punches to her mouth and face and nose! " I don't fucking know you so keep my name out your mouth bitch . Ms Jackson was Laing their and the students was laughing . That's why I love my mom .

  Do y'all like it ??
   Like >>
    Comment >>>
Please , thanks ❤️❤️