Cutting

Cutting is very scientific. It is self harm. There are many reasons why anyone would do it. Some people may do it because a friend taught them. Mabye it makes them happy of all the stress going around. Like a person addicted to smoking or drugs, they are addicted to cutting. It takes only one cut to release hormones and chemicals, making you happy, carefree, and addicted to cutting. Some people are suicidal, and they honestly can't do anything about that. That's the way all Humans were made. Very diverse. If you are suicidal, think of all you would disappoint and would grieve of your loss. Mom, dad, brother, sister. Friends, and even the person causing you. A little deep in their hearts. Stand strong. FIGHT by another storm. Live life to its fullest, that's why you are here.

***
Friends of those who cut
***
(A/N) I am one of those

It hurts to watch a dear friend that cuts. Almost as if u could Wave a wand, and the cuts would go away. And everyone would be 5 agian, so lighthearted and carefree. You must stick up and tell them. Be their therapist.

Say: what's your purpose here? To breathe, eat and cut? You must learn to live to your abilities, and do what you enjoy and not go under do much stress.

Take them to some place they enjoy. Tell them to text to the number
741-741 then text to the number start
It is the crisis phone number, where you text a counselor who is open 24/7 and free

Hey guys I'm back its been a while I kinda drifted into suicide but more details on the next 2 chapters. If you feel iffy about this subject or uncomfortable or even not ready, you may x out on any of my s
Guides.

Rhiannon