Introduction

This is my first story on Wattpad! I've been reading books on here for a few years now and this idea came to me tonight so I thought I'd run with it to see what happens! If I get any positive feedback I may continue to write ;p

Found this image on google after typing in 'pretty girl' and I thought this is what she could look like. Might change it later on.

________________________________________________

Year:2019

Mates are sacred. When one mate rejects another it is a slap in the face to the Moon Goddess. Because mates are (almost always) perfect for each other, the rejection rate is lower than 1%. Every 100 years the Moon Goddess sends down one girl and one boy as a last chance mate. These two wolves do not have a mate bond, and instead have a small bond to every male, or female wolf, (if it is the male last chance mate) that has been rejected, has rejected their mate, or has had their mate die.

Bella is a werewolf going to community college and working part time as a waitress. After graduating high school a year early she is a sophomore in college about to get her associates degree at the age of 19.

Coming home from school one day Bella gets into a fender bender with another lone wolf. After looking into his eyes she believes he is her mate but wonders why the connection it isn't as strong as most people describe.

John knows exactly who Bella is after they meet.

After he rejected his mate in high school for being nerdy (and to look cool in front of his friends). He immediatly regrets his decision, but once rejected the mate bond snaps and the only way to get it back is a plea to the Moon Goddess. Pleas to the Moon Goddess are often rejected but it also takes years to get an answer to if she accepts (She's pretty busy). After finding out that he is the first male werewolf (that didn't have a mate bond) to encounter the last chance mate, he will do anything to keep her a secret so no other wolves would try to come and claim her as their own.

Unfortunately for him, the secret gets out and soon wolves from all over the world are trying to woo Bella.. Even the biggest and baddest Alpha that has ever lived.

Rouges: In this book will not be people who have gotten kicked out of their pack, or people who have left their packs. It has never made any sense to me why wolves from a pack would attack rouges when most of them (from the books I've read on here) are just regular people. It also made no sense to me why rouges would attack packs. I was never given a reason as to why a group of rogues was just attacking a pack. Apparently they wanted to get killed.. or something.. I never understood why. Rouges in this book will be wolves who, for whatever reason, have gone crazy with bloodlust and will attack everything and anything (Reason why attacking?: Because they are insane). They are usually executed on sight because they is no cure for it. Reasons for going rouge: Mate dies, witnessed a horrible event, cursed by Moon Goddess.