Chapter 34 | Final Chapter

well guys, considering I left yall on such a harsh goodbye, I've decided to write a concluding chapter.

here it is!!!(((:

also don't forget to vote and comment for this, then, if you want more Ashley, check out my two shawn fanfics and my gilinsky fic. i'll also be starting imagines so dm me for one (whoever you want!)

enjoy

• Ally's POV •

At this point, I wasn't sure what was going on. We were on our way to the focus group for Matt and Shawn when a car came our way, hitting the passenger seat side, where Hayes was.

I wasn't sure about Jack and Jack's death.

Nor was I without doubt that I was a real vampire.

All I knew is that there were lights everywhere. The world seemed to be moving in a blur; slow motion like. Taylor was being wheeled into an ambulance, as was Hayes.

So was I.

But before they could fully get me in, someone tackled my body. "Allison, wake up," they demanded. "Wake up! C'mon, please, wake up!"

•••••

"Wake up Allison," Katie, annoyance filling her voice, said. "I've been doing this for five minutes, you have to wake up."

My eyes opened and searched the room. Where was I? I checked my skin color. Tan.

"Someone get me a mirror," I shakily said.

Katie handed me her phone. I opened up to the camera app and checked my teeth and eyes. No fangs; no red eyes.

"What are you doing?" Katie worryingly asked.

"I swear, I had red eyes, fangs, pale skin, everything."

"Like a vampire?"

"Exactly! See, Katie, you know!"

She rolled her eyes. "All I know is that some lady's purse smacked you in the face, and you blacked out for a good two hours. The meet and greet is still going on, and I'd like to get there if you wouldn't mind."

The meet and greet?

Oh, that's right! I was at Magcon.

I jumped off of the couch--the same one I had gotten bitten on. I ran to Katie's side and told her everything that happened.

"It was probably a dream," she bluntly stated.

A dream? No. It couldn't have.

It just couldn't. "No."

"Ally, it's normal. Everyone has dreams that seem just like they could be reality. It's no big deal."

"True..."

Hmph. Maybe it was all a dream.

•••••

I was next in line to meet the Matthew Espinosa. Katie had already gone up; she was in the corner, crying next to a plant.

The security guard led me up to meet him.

My emotions? Ecstatic. Overly ecstatic.

I walked over to Matt, at first, looking at the ground. The minute I raised my head to look at him, his eyes went wide.

"Ally?"

•••••

was it a dream? or was it reality?

well luvvies, thanks for tuning in on vampire viners. it was a fun (and confusing) book to write, but we all got thru it together.

don't forget to read my other books!!!! i'll be starting imagines soon so(((((;

- ash