c h a p t e r s e v e n

Luke (yassssss)

The hiphop music played harshly on the background which made my excitement bubble more than it already is - the sudden beat in my chest felt great having the fact that I've never been to a club since I got myself involved with a serious relationship. I glanced over at Lilette who was beside me, grinning widely from ear to ear, hands clasped together, proudly looking towards the stage. I smiled at the view. She smiles a lot but this smile is different and it suits her a lot. It's a smile she always wears whenever she's with Lolita, the smile of somewhat contented. Perhaps she is contented, proud even to have Lo as her only daughter. I mean who wouldn't? Lo is a ver nice girl. And a lovely lady. She's talented too which made me think of how stupid her father left his wonderful family. But maybe it's for my credit too because this way, I get to have everything I want.

"That's my girl!" she all of a sudden shouted, pointing at the stage. And then I swear I felt my world stop. It felt as if it was only I and her in the spacious gym where the concert is being held. Her movements were very visible through the tight fabric which covers her legs and her loose shirt, oh her fucking loose shirt reveals her black lace bra. Yes, we were close enough for me to see the fabric of her bra. I stared in awe at her seducive expression and bit my lip as my little friend, decides to give her a standing ovation. My eyes practically bulge out of its sockets. Why would I get a hard on in watching her dance? Lilette would surely get mad once she notices. Shaking my head, I stood from my seat while mumbling an "excuse me" to Lilette and went straight towards the bathroom.

* * *

"Lo!" Lilette exclaims, extending her arms wide open as she awaits for an embrace which Lolita gladly accepted.

"Hey, mom," she says while hugging back, "how was it?"

"Perfect, hun I told you you'd do great." she smiles at her daughter as if she was the best thing that's ever happened to her. Well perhaps it was. Then suddenly Lo flicks her gaze towards me as if asking for my opinion. I sighed with a smile biting my lip and looks at her straight in the eyes.

"You did great. And do you know what that deserves?" I asked, trying to compliment her.

"What?" she asks smiling groggily, fixing the strap of her Nike body bag. I chuckled, getting the bag from her being the natural gentleman I am.

"A penguin hug." I responded with a dorkish smile.

'Liar, you knew you wanted to give her a different reward.' my bitch of a subconciousness reminds. I shook my head and gazed at her amused expression.

"Pengy? Are you sure you're ready to marry my mom?" she asks jokingly, or at least I hope.

"Ouch," I fake hurt, "that actually hurt my penguin heart."

"Aw," she cooes approaching me before giving me a warm hug, "I'm sorry."

I gladly accepted the hug, glancing at Lilette to see her smiling approvingly at our developed relationship. I have no idea how we ended up here but I am a hundred percent sure I am enjoying every single bit of it.

"So, dinner anyone?" Lilette calls, breaking us apart - which made me sigh disapprovingly loud enough for me to hear - and off we went to a fancy restaurant.

* * *

All through the ride, it was dead silence which fills the air and the soft music playing from the radio. The red light signals me to stop so I quickly obliged, making us all halt forward slightly. I took the opportunity to gaze at the mirror and look at her. She was snoring slightly with her mouth partly open. It was a nice sight, not boring. Probably because she is beautiful and masterpieces are supposedly that.

The light turns green making me avert my focus towards the streets, hoping for the day to end for one thing is I know for sure - I'm tired as hell, Lilette is tired as hell, Lolita (obviously) is tored as hell; everybody is. So I drove off silently to the fancy restaurant.

* * *

a/n:

lol whut this is so boring im sorry dont worry its a double update bc 5K WTH ILY ALLLLLL