Last Day Of High School Before I Move house

It was a scorching hot morning, the sun was wide awake. The birds were humming. It was a warm pleasing day.

My alarm clock rang and and woke up immediately. When i woke up, i no longer had a sharp and fierce headache i had last night, due to the stress about moving house and starting a new school. This morning I got up earlier than normal. I normally woke up at 7 o'clock but today i had decided to wake up at 6 o'clock. I was really nervous and scared. I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. It took quite some time as i have braces and it takes some time.The taste of the toothpaste send a cold shiver down my spine as it was spearmint flavoured. I then washed my face with soap and hurried along as it was already 7 o'clock!

I then chose my favourite super girl top and chose my favourite navy blue jeans. I hopped into my clothes and then took out my all star converse and put them on. I could here my mum calling me. "Yes mum" i replyed. "Come down Taylor i have made you pancakes with a whip of cream and some fresh strawberries." Shouted mum. I loved my mum she was ace she never made me feel that i didn't have a father and also took his place. I ran down the stairs as quickly as possible. Then i could smell the delicious pancakes which made me dribble a little.

"Mmm mum these pancakes are sweet like you i think im in love" i joked. "What my daughter didn't tell me she was in love" said mum. We both laughed. "Okay mum bye love you its eight o'clock already" i said. "Ok bye Taylor love you to darling " said mother waving back at me. I then got my new gucci bag which mum got me and left the house in a rush.

Hope you guys like the first paragraph ❤
Sorry i know its a bit sure but in the next chapter i will make it longer x
Thank you ❤ä.h