Walking into school

My heart was beating fast as i knew this was the last walk to school. The moments everyone cherised, i know i was about to leave before everyone. How could i cope with this. Even though i wasnt that popular, i will still miss everthing and everyone! I even knew i was going to miss prom, which i have dreamed to go to since a small age, but oh well lifes hard and we have to face it.

I walked in the school facing the floor. "Hiya Taylor" someone called. " Hey Eva. How are you?" I said then hugged Eva. "Im good. How about You?" Said Eva. "Well i guess im okay but nervous. Im gonna miss everyone" i said as tears twinkled in my eyes. "Oh come on Taylor dont cry. Just remember the good times and carry on. I can still message and snap you so it will be okay." Said Eva. "Yes i will, thanks Eva you have been a great friend you helped me through the good and bad." I said. "Thank you were a fab friend to. Okay bye got to go. Bye." Said Eva. "Wait lets take a selfie." I said. "Okay go one then only for you." Laughed Eva. I captured this awesome memory and then saved it to my gallery. I then fast walked to first lesson.

While i was walking i felt something gripping on my shoulder. "Oh hey beautiful." Someone called. I recognised this voice by heart. "Hi Ashhh.." i said. But then quickly realised it was Mason mimicking Ashton's voice. "Oh come on Taylor im not that stupid Ashton im Mason, Mason Davies the fittest boy in this school." He replyed. "Well i was going to say Mason your voice will never be as sweet as Ashton's." I said. I then walked off but once again he grabbed my shoulder even harder this time. "Dont ignore me missy. All i was gonna say that we will all miss you." He cried with laughter. Said Mason "Oh dont act so sweet with me Mason. I know the real you.The only thing i wont miss is you and your gang or what you call your so called squad. Im glad you will be off my back and i wont have to see you again. I never knew why you were so sour and rude but oh well thats not for me to know." I said with confidance. "Well you never know i might join your new school." He then grunts and winks. I then walked off as i was already five minutes late.

"Sorry im late Mr willets." I said nervously. "Its okay take your seat and settle down class. Today its a free lesson so do whatever you want" Mr willets said. I sat down and put my gucci bag on the side. "Hi Ashton." I said. "Hey Taylor. You ready for a new start in your new school." Ashton said. "I guess i am. Im just so tired from this stress of starting a new school i barely get any sleep" i said. "Well after this lesson you can go home and have a good sleep as this is last lesson anyway" said Ashton. "Wait what. Oh i totally forgot." I laughed. The bell ringed. Aston cracked up with laughter. "Time flys when your having fun i guess." Says Ashton. "Off you go class see you next week and bye fellow and sincere student Taylor i hope you the best for the future.". Said Mr willets. "Bye Taylor all the best on your new school." Shouted everyone. "Thanks guys i will miss each and everyone of you." I cried. I then walked with Ashton out of the class. I then walked out the school with extremely beautiful memories.

"Okay bye Taylor. All the best for the future. I will keep contact with you and will miss you alot." Said Ashton and then hugged me. "Okay bye Ashton i will miss you to and will surely keep contact and thanks all the best to you to." I said. As this made me emotional i walked out of this school forever. I then heard someones car honking at me. I realised it was mom and then i jumped into the car and drove home.
-----------------------------:)-------------------------------------------------------:)--------------------------

Hi guys i hope you enjoyed reading this paragraph. Please like and comment,share to other friends and tell me what you think about this chapter
and also tell me what to improve on. ❤❤

Ignore my spelling mistakes
Thank u ❤ ä.h