1:being found

Zayn POV
I heard the doorbell ring and I ran to it. Outside there was a little girl in a leopard and pink car seat with a matching blanket and diaper bag." Mum!!" I shouted into the house and she ran over. She saw the little girl and gasped." Donia grab the little baby!! It's freezing out!!" Mum screamed and Donia came over to the door. She had the same reaction as Mum and took her inside. Safaá set up an area in her room for the baby. Then she pointed out a note. I picked up the note and read it:
Dear whoever is reading this,
This is Lia Hannah and she is 19 months old. She has a diaper bag of some things for her that she needs. Her birthday is February 2nd 2009. Take care of her please. Love AnnaMarie Kalig(Lia's sister)
Wow. I showed Mum the letter and she opened the diaper bag. There was bottles,bibs,diaper and cleaning things,toys,clothes,hygiene type things,and some bedtime things. It was 3:00 in the morning so we put Lia in her place and everyone went back to bed.

The next morning...
My X factor audition was in three days. I really want to adopt Lia even though I'm 17. Mum was cooking breakfast when I came down and I waved." Hello son" she smiled and said looking at the pan." Hey mum I have a really weird thought. I want to adopt Lia." I answered back and she nodded." I saw your eyes lit up when you first saw her and I knew she is the one. Even though you are really young you are mature and good with kids." Mum said and put breakfast on plates." Thanks mum I'll go adopt her after breakfast." I said hugging her. She nodded and filled the cups with juice. Donia came down with Lia in her arms crying." She needs a diaper change and a bottle. I heard your convo with mum. This is good practice" she said handing me Lia. When she first saw me she stopped crying. Lia grasped my pointer finger with her tiny hand and giggled. I placed her on the ottoman and changed her diaper. Then I threw the old diaper in the trash and sat on the couch. Safaá came down and turned on the tv. Max and Ruby was on so we watched it while I fed Lia. Her small hands grasped the bottle and sucked on the nipple softly. When she finished I burped her and placed a pacifier in her mouth and let her watch tv (being supervised of course). Mum called us saying breakfast was ready so the four of us ran to the table to eat.

After getting ready and court...
I adopted Lia and we were going shopping for her. I told my family that when I'm auditioning they'll watch her. Mum put Lia in her car seat then got in the front seat. Waylia was in the passenger seat and then in the second row it was me,Lia,and Safaá. Donia was in the back row. We got to the mall and we went in. Waylia pointed out a furniture store and we went in it. We ordered a brown crib,a changing table,paintings,dresser,and a mattress. Then we went to a department store and got brown,pink,and green paint,some lights,and paint supplies. Next,the baby store. Bottles,clothes,toys,books,accessories,highchair,a toy box,diapers,a bath,bath toys,stuffed animals,and some other things needed.

We got home after a long day and ate,got ready for bed,and crashed.

-that was the first chapter!! QOTD:
What is your favorite 1D song/songs?