3:Christmas and One Direction

ZAYN POV
Tomorrow is Christmas and it's 2:00 in the morning. The boys and I were going to my mums house for Christmas then I'm moving out with Lia. We got to the house and I unlocked the door. Waylia was feeding a sleeping Lia with Donya singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star". Harry's shoes made a little squeak and the girls looked at us. They ran over to us and hugged us." I missed you so much" Donya whispered and kissed my cheek. Louis was kissing Waylia's hand and she blushed. I smirked and Mum handed Lia to me. She was sleeping with a dummy (pacifier) in her mouth and a lamb grasped in her left hand. Ah looks like a lefty." She is Zayn. She uses it all the time" Mum spoke up. Oops guess I said it out loud. The boys chuckled and went into the basement. I walked up the stairs with Lia and put her in my bed. I changed into boxers and sweatpants then got in bed with Lia. Soon enough,I was out like a light.

CHRISTMAS!!
It was now Christmas and we woke up to a lot of presents around the tree and one chewed up carrot and three cookies. Lia toddled over to Niall and looked up at him. Her little hands looks like she was wanting up,so Niall picked her up and she nuzzled her head in his neck. Niall's girl. What about daddy? Niall saw me pouted so he handed Lia to me. I kissed her cheek and sat down on the couch with everyone. First Donya opened a present and it was a blackberry. Then Waylia got one too and Safaá got the first one. I got a new blackberry too and everyone did except Lia. I helped Lia open one and it was a little "Olivia The Pig" house. We opened a lot of presents and ate breakfast. Lia had some fruit oatmeal and peach-mango juice in a sippy cup. Then the boys left and I just spent time with my family.

A MONTH LATER..
I finally turned 18!!! Me and Lia finally moved into a house an hour from my Mum's house. It was good sized and good quality. The boys lived next door from us so that was good. Me and the boys dropped our first single called "What Makes You Beautiful". The fan base has grown a lot and we are in the middle of making our first album. So far we've dropped 4 singles and were more then halfway done with the album. Turns out Louis and Waylia are dating. Laylia. I like it. Lia was crying so I had to ran upstairs. Ew. Poop. I placed her on the changing table and changed her then put her in a blue plaid dress,black dress shoes,and her hair in a ponytail. I fed her yogurt and fruit then I got ready.