Slave 4: The Job And Him.

●~●~●~●Chapter 4/ Start.

"Eehhhhh??!"Lucy Said In Disbelief,staring at Juvia with wide eyes.

"You got into A Job?!"Levy blurted In,Juvia nodded.

"Mn,Hm.....W-well...A-A man....Came up to me with A Job....So......I...Just..accepted.."She said nervously.

"Woah..But still!What if You Get into trouble?!"Erza suddenly went in the center with her Fairy Tail Suit sword,Pink Yukata,her hair In High ponytail and with A thin,Large Sword in her right hand.

"AGHH!!!()FIRST 3 STRANGER'S CAME HERE AT SCHOOL,NOW YOUR'E GONNA BE IN TROUBLE FOR THAT JOB!!"She Snapped,that everyone Heard them.

"S-shh..E-erza-San!I-it's Just..A..A Job!"Juvia reasoned,Erza glared and crossed her arm's.

"Listen,Juvia I Respect your Decision,But who are you working with?"Erza raised A Brow.

"U-um....I..Think it was.......Mister, Silver Fullbuster....?"

\\ □□\\□□\\□□\\ At Gray's Mansion.

A man with Spiky Silver hair smirked and went inside the Giant mansion.

"Hello,welcome Mr. Fullbuster."The Maids said,Silver smiled at them. "Arigatou."

He walked towards his sons' Throne or something,The Large door opened it was made of Dark Ice,Everything in the room was dark,Few shards of black and blue ice were hanging some on the floor.

There On the Giant Chair made up thick Dark Blue ice sat His son...Gray Fullbuster.

Author:Psh..Acting Like he's all Mighty.( = ▪ =)

Readers:*Nods*

Gray was leaning at his right palm with A frown at his face and with Fire In His eyes.

"What The Hell Do you want Old Man?"

Silver kept on His playful smirk on his face. "Just wanted to see my own son."

Gray raised A brow,followed by A Scoff.

"Your'e dressed As A business man like always..Did You Just do something I don't Like?!"

"Noo...-....Yesss..."Silver sighed and let out A smile again.

"Okay I did."Gray sighed hopelessly,Silver coughed and continued.

"Soo..I was just getting in the Car Until I found A cute-Bluenette On My way."

What..?Bluenette...?

"And..she really was nice. So.."

"So what?!"Gray uttered in disbelief,There's no way It's that Blue-Whore.

"So...I kinda hired her to be your personal servant.."Silver said,Apologizingly.

Grays eyes wided open and stood from his throne,

"YOU DID WHAT?!!"He yelled across the room.

"Gray,Son I know you dont want but,Please..Can't you Give it A chance?"

"What,The F*CK?!No!!YOU KMOW THAT I DONT WANT TO DO ANYTHING WITH WHORE'S DAD!"Gray pointed.

"I DONT WANT ANY OF THOSE SO DO MY ME A FAVOR AND KILL THAT BLUE-WHORE!"

"Gray,I'm doing this for your own good."Silver said calmly.

"Tsss....My Own Good?!!!"Gray snapped again,Silver let out A sigh.