He's back!

I believe it's because of this dream that I barely ever hear my alarm in the morning. I always have to set it 2 hours in advance because that's roughly how long it takes for me to hear it and wake up.

Well. Here's the next dream I had my lovely Badettes!

XXX

PS. Not all of the dreams in the book will have accurate dates. These ones are here because they happened on important dates in my life that I remember particularly e.g. The date of Michael's passing (RIP) and my first day of Secondary school. Enjoy : )

********

He's back!

6th of September 2011

11 years old

********

I smiled wide at the site of my brand new bed. It was so much better than sleeping on the sofa. Although I had been sleeping in my room, my bed had to be replaced so I was sleeping on the floor for a while. With my room finally complete, I felt that I'd finally get a good night's sleep. I climbed into my bed after kissing my younger sister good night and cuddled up against the soft pillows.

FINALLY! I have a bed once again.

I grabbed my phone, setting my alarm for 7am, then rolled over wondering what my first day of secondary school would be like the next day.

Am I gonna be a part of a clique? Are there cute boys? Will I get a detention? What lessons am I going to have? Will I get lots of homework? Will I...

Sleep...

A voice....no, many voices....screaming that name....My head hung down, but as I lift it, I notice my hand upon...railings, metal railings. As I lift my head higher, I see, a giant, black box of some sort....A stage, then the edge of a spotlight. Next, I see a pair of black penny loafers, white socks, black slacks, a blue button down...

Just as my view reaches his neck, I am rudely woken by a car door slamming outside. I groan flipping onto my stomach then dragging myself to my knees so as I could look out of the window.

"Oh it's only Michael Jackson." I mumble falling back into my pillow.

At a sudden realisation, my eyes fly open. I almost jump up from my bed and I roughly push open my curtains.

"MICHAEL JACKSON!?" I squeak.

I throw the covers off of me and run to the hallway window to see Michael walking into MY FRONT GATE! And looking goooooooood! (Picture above is how I more or less saw him but from what I remember, he was also wearing leather gloves and a cream coloured scarf in my dream).

Although, he doesn't come and knock on the front door. Oh no. He walks towards my back gate. I run to my brother's room and open his window so that I could see the back garden where Michael enters through the back gate. I notice my older brother when he stands from the back door step putting out his cigarette. He holds his hand out to Michael and they shake hands.

"Waddup Mike?" My brother says.

"Waddup Mike"? He's talking to THE KOP and he says "Waddup Mike"?!

I think I'm about to faint.

"Not much brother. How are you?" Michael asks politely.

So casual. I don't understand!

"Not too bad myself. What can I do for you Mike?" My brother asks.

"Oh I actually came to see your little sister."

I froze in place hearing those words leave his mouth.

He came to see...me?

Michael turned to look at the cherry tree which is covered in blossoms nearer the back of the garden then turns back to my brother.

"I'm gonna go wait up there for a while." He says then jogs over to the tree.

He climbs it effortlessly then sits on a high branch that overlooks the garden swinging one leg and using the other to balance himself on the branch.

"I gotta get ready." I whisper to myself.

I dart from my brother's room into my bedroom and pick out an oversized jumper with a vest top and shorts. I run down the stairs and into the bathroom to do my morning hygiene. After washing and dressing, I look in the bathroom mirror and I am not totally satisfied with the outcome. I fiddle with my clothes and try applying some light makeup but I feel like I'm not presentable. No matter how much I fiddle with my clothing or apply makeup, I still don't feel right.

After a while, I decided to change my outfit. I open the bathroom door and bump into someone.

"Oh. I'm sor-"

I cut myself off when I see that it is none other than Michael Jackson standing in front of me...

"Hey, Elisha." He smiles widely. "You've gotten taller." He chuckles.

"You came back..." I whispered in disbelief.

"Of course I did! I promised didn't I?" He smiles holding up and wiggling his pinkie.

I wrap my arms around him, hugging him tightly as tears well in my eyes.

Don't cry this time, Elisha!

He hugs me back placing a kiss on the top of my head. When I pull away from him, my vision of him blurs and I feel like he is slipping from my grasp.

Shit! My alarm!

I feel around in my partial blindness trying to shut it off before I wake up, but it's too late...

I'm awake. The only thing in sight is the wooden panels above me of my bunk bed and the pillow partially covering my face that I'm clinging onto the corner of.

I sat up sighing in frustration. I pick up my brand new mojo phone, stop the alarm, then with a sudden surge of anger, I throw it at the wall causing the battery to fall out.

When will I ever see him again?

Just thought I'd let y'all know that I never actually wore makeup, nor owned jeans shorts or oversized jumpers at the time in real life. It's all in the dream. I'm just writing what I remember 😊