Uta x reader.

Author note.

Here some help in case you are new...

Y/n- Your name

L/n- Last name

H/c- Hair color

E/c- Eye color

F/c- Favorite color.

etc.. :D

Anyways enjoy this warm tale. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Boom* *crackle*

Loud noises filled the air of fights and military forces . The humans stay in their house with fear wondering if they will become the next victim. News reports flashes on the television screen about the recent murders of a lone ghoul.

The houses of the human's windows flashing and flickering of the tv on.

Your silent shoes ran in the dark cold alley. The cloak on your back hid your figure of curves and well toned legs. Hearing you breath under your mask of crimson blood.

You caught yourself running away from the doves. Only one red eye to illuminate the way of the dark. Your E/c hid away from the world in one mask.

Running into an abandon factory building, you stop to fight of the stubborn doves who followed you to their deaths. Streams of light reflected in the cracked windows, giving off a beautiful ending. The moon tonight was blood red.

" Finally you stopped you disgusting animal. " A man in a white coat and a suitcase called out to you. The words echoed in the empty building.

The other man just stood there in silence.

You turned around and revealed your kakuja. A rare and special kind of kagume only by consuming other ghouls. Fighting off a ghoul with a kakuja by yourself or with your partner is especially deadly. About 1% success rate.

" A kakuja?! Call in back up!" he yelled to his partner. A click echoed the silent night to find one of a ghoul's kagume in the suitcase.

The other guy with a walkie-talkie said " We need back-"

*smirk* You appeared behind him and smelled his shoulders to a sweet scent of flesh.

You cut his throat with your kakuja and blood spewed out. Your one eye set upon the frighten man. You appeared in front of him and stabbed your craving kakuja into his soul. His eyes widen and dropped down dead.

You heard a clicking of some boots at the opposite end of the factory. A tall figure standing wearing a black cloth draped on his shoulders. A mask hid his face and two red rubies set upon you. Chills ran down your back.

" Splendid. Mind sharing with one of your fellow ghouls?" he continued walking over to you. His tattoo was like another clothing on his body.

" Uta. What are you doing in this district?"

"Followed your scent. Its kinda strong after it has my scent all over you." he bluntly said. A slight grin stretched on his face.

You blushed to remember what happen that night.

" Don't remind me. " You took of your mask because your face has gotten hot. All of your (hair length) fell like a waterfall glistening with crystals. You relaxed and your alert went down. Turning back into your regular form.

You then notice at the corner of your eye that you saw his red kagume heading towards you. Your cloak pulled you the ground. Gasping for air.

Lying on the cold ground, pinned downed.

" Who told you to leave me? You deserve punishment. " He whispered in your ears. You felt his cold metal piercing touch your skin.

"Ah." You quietly said. Quickly covering your mouth.

He leaned in closer for a kiss. Looking his tattoos and scars you kissed back.

Deeper and deeper.

His tongue licked your lips to ask for an entrance. You let him explore. Fighting for dominance and a breath. You broke the kiss apart to take a breath. Both of you panted.

He continued and kissed your neck. Soft pecks and licks. You felt chills all over your back.

"Sweet" he whispered.

He kissed your collar bone and his hand went into your shirt. His soft hands were rubbing your stomach and hips.

His cold metal piercing touching your skin, making you shiver.

"Uta.... Uta.. Stop" You begged of him. Your shallow voice echoed in the silence.

" No going back now Y/N" he smirked.

It was going to be a long cold night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoy this warm chapter!

Any anime REQUEST please comment or comment if you want these chapters to become longer.

Thanks and stay safe fireflies. !! :))))))))))