Rin Matsuoka x Reader

Hello.

I apologize for my dull activity lately.

Don't worry I'm back at it :D

Enjoy and open request!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*ding dong ding dong* 

The bell rung loudly across the school.
The sound of paper and books shuffling took over the room as everyone hurries to leave.
You sat at your desk scribbling the last few notes left on the board. Trying to catch up with the coarse since you just transferred last week.
At the corner of your eye, you saw someone standing beside your desk.

" Y/n, can you cover for me today? I have to be somewhere important today." A tall girl with blonde hair and face full of makeup quickly said.
A group of girls stood behind her looking at you with their arms crossed or hands on their hips. They had expensive hair pins and wore false lashes. The school doesn't allow such heavy makeup and short skirts; but they weren't as strict about it.

"Excuse me?" You said. Slightly confused of why you have to cover for her.

"Please, I can't miss this today. You're the only one that I can turn too" She clapped her hands together and winked one eye.

I don't even know her. She was just one of those students who crave attention and popularity. She assume I knew her. -you thought

"Uh.. I-" You were interrupted.

"Oh no! We have to go or else we will be late. Okay, Thanks Y/N" She said and whipped her long blonde hair in your face.

"Huh? " You were sitting there dumbfounded.

What did I get myself into?- you sighed.

You put your notebook and your books into your navy school bag. You walked up to the front to see the "Tasks for today" written on the board.

"Clean and fill the pool" was written in chalk.

*Sigh* You slid the door open to see that no one was left in the hallways. The stairs was just a couple steps away from the classroom. You heard faint noises from the below the bottom floors. You began to walk down the stairs. The clicking and clacking of your shoes echoed across the hallways.

You and your family just moved to Japan from the States due to your Dad's work. You only knew a little of Japanese but you caught on very quickly due to some language classes your parents forced you to do. You liked the neighborhood because it was near the deep blue.

It was starting to get very warm these couple of days. So you rolled your skirt just a bit above your knees. 

You walked across the main school grounds on the hard stone platform. The sun was scorching hot.! A lot of students were still around. There were students that hanged out in group, there were couples that held hands, and students who waited for their ride.

" Hey L/N! " Someone called you from behind.

You turned around to see one of your fellow classmates and his friends. He was the Captain of a "gang". You admitted that he was a handsome guy that hanged out with the wrong group. If he wasn't the captain of his "gang", he probably be modeling or famous. He was dark-haired, tall, had a nice sense of style with his school clothes, his ears were pierced, sharp jawline and pretty muscular.

" Can I call you by your first name?" He said with that annoying smirk.
" Yeah I don't mind. What do you want?" You said keeping your eyes locked onto his.
" Do you want to go karaoke with me and my friends? A lot of people are going to be there. After that I can take you home, how about that?"
" I'll pass on this one. I have to leave now. See you later." You quickly responded because you wanted to finish cleaning the pool early.
"Wait F/N." He grabbed your hand and at that moment everyone that in the school yard turned eyes on you and him.
" Oh shiz. Everyone's looking. Come on let's do this somewhere else. " he pulled your hand.
" What are you doing?! " you tell him. He just kept leading you else where.