Aomine X reader

Hello guys!

Open request stories!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Thump thump thump*

"Come on Aomine! Don't tell me you are giving up." You panted between words.

You and Aomine were playing a intense game of basketball. The sky had turned into a dark old grey color. It was a clear day before but now the rain started to pour.

You dominated the game with just a couple of points ahead of him.

"Heh. Give me your best shot Y/N!" he played defense the couple last seconds of the game; hoping for a steal.

"Not a chance!" You felt the sweat from your forehead slid down your face. Or maybe you thought it was just the rain. The rain was pouring down steadily onto the gray basketball court. Aomine's dark blue eyes laid on you. It gave you the nervous shivers. 

You locked your e/c orbs onto his and showed him a little something special you been practicing on lately.

You had full control of the ball and the court. You toned out every sound out of your mind and took one step towards the basket.

You performed a new drive that you had finally mastered for years. You wanted Aomine to see your first performance.

*swoosh*

"Yes!! Haha " you yelled over the pouring rain.

You turned around to see Aomine still standing at the three point line in defense mode. He froze then famously chuckled.

He turned around like he saw a ghost or his nightmare, but he was smiling way to much.

" Haha finally someone I can't beat. Interesting." A evil grin spread across his face. His eyes traveled up and down your body. Your clothes stuck onto your skin displaying all your curves and imperfections. ( A/N: The song All of me reference? lol :)) 

He started to walk over to you.

"Aomine...?" your voice trailed off when he got closer

He didn't stop. You trailed backwards until you felt the fence hit your back. The cold metal tinged your S/C skin. He held the fence above you and beside of you blocking any way to escape. His sharp eyes set down on you. The water from his hair and face dripped onto your smooth S/C skin.

Flashback

You remembered the first game you played with him. It was after school in the gym. Everyone had already gone home and you just finished sorting out the student councils files.

As you were leaving, you heard the sound of the basketball hit the smooth waxed gym floors. The squeaks of the shoes was a pleasant sound to your ears. You used to play street basketball with your uncle back in the United States. Your awesome uncle was the ace in his high school days but later retired after he married and had a family. Every Friday and even the weekends you would head out to the local basketball games and played for teams.

This was another way to win spending money. It was simple, play games and win money.

Curiously, you went to check out who was playing the music to your ears. The gym door was slightly open and you peaked in.

A dark blue haired, tall, muscular, and brown skinned teen played by himself. You watched him play for 5 minutes until the ball came rolling towards the door.

He ran after the ball but you got it first.

"Stalker much?" his annoying smirk plastered onto his defined face.