Chapter 2 : Diss em, Dont miss em

Brandy laughed as we walked out the store together. We did more shopping and I picked up a few out fits for Timothy. We stopped at the food court due to Brandys complaining. "Girl hurry up, I gotta pick up Timothy from my granny's! " I rushed her tapping my right foot.

She ordered some McDonald's and we found a table to sit at until they called up our number.

"Well well well... If it isn't the beautiful girl with the bad attitude. " A deep voice said to me. I looked up and saw the same boy from Champs.

"Oh God. " I shook my head. "So we stalking now?!" I smirked with an attitude. "A niggah can't eat? I'm hungry just like yall. " He replied. I looked my eyes.

"Look, I'm Bryce, but everyone calls me Be. " He explained. I looked up. Wow that was better than before. "I'm Tearani, some call me Te'. " I said mocking him. I looked over at the sight of Brandy macking with Bryce friend in the line. Trader!

"When you gone let me take you out ma'? " He asked sitting across from me. "Ion know, we just met. " I said

"I gotta get to know you. You prolly got kids stashed away somewhere. " I said mugging him a Tad bit. Bryce laughed. "Baby girl, I'm single. I have NO kids, Im a drug lord, I'm 18, live by my self, pay my own bills and do not settle for a NO. " He explained. I shook my head. that's interesting....

"That's Coo! " I said. As soon as I said that my granny called, I knew it was about Tim.

"Hello " I answered. "Tee, I'm about to be late for work now! Come get Timothy! " She yelled on aggravation. "Yes ma'am, I'm on my way " And with that she said goodbye and hung up.

"So Timothy is your son? " Bryce asked looking kinda shocked. I looked up at him. "If only people could invest in some business. " I huffed and puffed. Bryce smirked. "I just asked "

We both looked up and saw Brandy and Bryce friend walking over. Brandy was blushing and laughing. "Bitch you finna be laughing on the bus on yo way home, I gotta pick up Timothy!" I yelled getting up. "Damn. well let's go " She rolled her eyes. Her and that boy exchanged numbers. Bryce slid me a piece of paper and I put it in my pocket.

"Come on niggah! " Brandy laughed. We picked up Timothy and I dropped off Brandy at home.