New expeirences

Chapter two-Text

It's been three days since I first came here and I'm on my first excretion already. Ryder's up the back and we are going to the Highler prison. We're just getting on the bus and I sit up the front when Hunter gets on and sits down beside me. I shuffle over closer to the window giving him more room to sit. I look out the window and ignore him.

"So, you look lonely what's the matter?" Hunter asked with a smirk. "Nothing. What's your problem?" I replied trying not to sound like I didn't want him there. "Nothing just talking to a hottie that's acting a little like a bitch." "I'm not a bitch. Your just an asshole who thinks he can get what he wants when he wants." I herd him growl a bit, he moved my hair out of my face and I slapped his hand away and all everyone sore and heard was Hunter get up off the seat after a loud crack like a wipe. 

Ryder got up and walked down to see me pushing myself closer to the window. "What just happened?" Ryder commented with what sounded like anger and confusion. "He sat next to me and then he touched me without asking I didn't want him sitting there anyway..." With that he sighed. "Come with me" I got up and followed him up to the back of the bus and pulled out my phone and start to text as I sat down next to Georgia. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. If Mrs Red catches you she'll take it of you." Georgia said as she looked through the seats, looking down to the front of the bus and saw Mrs Red walking down to the back and I quickly put my phone back in my pocket. She finally gets to the back "everything in order down here" Mrs Red looks at me "Jozene your first exertion and your already up the back" she smiled. "Hunter was annoying her Mrs Red, I brought her up here."

Mrs Red nodded "understood" she walked back to the front and sat down. I look at Georgia "thanks" "Its fine" she replied as she turned and looked out the window. The radio got turned and I started to sing along with it the bus drove off. I don't know how long it too to get there but it didn't seem long at all. Everyone got off the bus and as I was walking down to the front someone grabbed my arm. I reacted going for a punch this time thinking it was Hunter and they court my hand, "I done self defence classes before I came to high lines, with my parents." it was Ryder that made me relax "I'm sorry I thought you were..." I tried to apologize but he knew what i was going to say "Hunter" He seemed to be reading my mind but for heavens sake i hope he wasn't. "Yeah..." He let go of my arm and we walk off the bus. I look at the Building/ Prison it looks like a place that has been abandoned for 50 years. The windows were rotting it had old gray and black thick bricks that made the walls and even they were a slim green colour with tinge of a dark yellow. There was 4 floors we walked throght the doors and go through the cells we walked passed one of the cells and it looked like no one was in there it was dark because the globe had been taken out of the light. Then there was a pair of eyes opened They were pail white and the pupels were a blight yellow I stood there looking at the person for a while. When I managed to stop myself from looking at the person and found that everyone was gone. "Shit..." I walked away from the person and looked at my watch it was three we had stared at each other for over a hour my class would have been gone by now.

I ran and ran towards the front gate. Something made me run faster then I herd a guard shout at the top of his lungs "HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!" I skidded to a hult shit I'm a prison duh, running equals escaping prisoner "Argh can this week get any worse?" I asked myself.

3 Hours later

I'm sitting in a very dark cell and i have a very bad felling someone watching me. I walk over to the bed and sit on it and some in my pocket vibrates. It was my phone. I look at the bright light it was a warning for 5% battery.

Then it got to me i have Ryder's number I can text him.. "Hey Ryder its Joezen I'm in the..." The screen went black. "huh?" I look confused at the screen and when I went to turn it on and the battery was red and had a plug in it my phone was dead. I growl angrily. "Stupid phones huh?" "I've never had one before.." A sad voice came from the darkest corner of the room. "Who's there?" I had worry in my voice he had stayed so quite. "I'm Lockland.. I've been here since i was 8 for a murder I never did.." He sounded so kind yet so traumatized his voice settle yet 'e. I didn't know what to say but my name. "I'm Joezen.. I'm here by misunderstanding.. Wait your the kid who was staring at me me!" My voice raised at the last scentence. He opened his eyes and looked at me again They were a bright yellow and had green specks through them. They put me thro a trance. It seemed like a dream then there was a flash of white light and then a hazzed photo of my mum and dad.. "Daddy?"

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for the wait I had wrighter bloke till next time have fun :D

-----------------------------------------------------