Chapter 4: A Nice Break

This is my little author's note about this chapter or the book. I added this part because I needed a break myself from the book because I can't think of anything else for the inbetween chapters. Hope you enjoy.

The next morning when I woke up and got ready for school I was so happy and relieved it was Friday. It was the day right before spring break started. So that meant no school for a week and a half. I could not wait anymore. The time had finally come for me to relax. Especially since I got the magical ring. All I needed was some peace and quiet. I went downstairs to get some breakfast and then I saw my dog ripping up one of his toys. I went up to him and he ran away but he left his toy. I grabbed his toy and put it away. After that I washed my hands and ate a bagel for breakfast. After my breakfast I sat down in my living room watching netflix until it was time to go to school. I was walking to school when I saw something following me. I was a little scared so I started to walk a little faster. Then I heard something call my name. I turned around and it was my friend Amr running behind me.
I said hello and I apologized about walking away from him. I explained why and he said it was ok. We walked to school together and then we went inside the building. As soon as I walked in I got a headache. It must have been because I am allergic to school. I just took a Tylenol I had in my backpack and just continued my regular schedule. I went to first half of my classes and then it was time for lunch. I sat with my friends today instead of the outcasts because today there was a spot at my usual table. I ate my lunch and talked to my friends until the bell rang. I went to rest of my classes and then during study hall we had a little party. We had a lot of different types of food in there and then I stuffed my face. Then I went to gym and we did nothing. The gym teachers just let us talk to our friends. The final bell rang and finally it was spring break. I could relax for a week and a half. I talked to my friends Amr and Cristian on the way to my house. We said bye to Amr and then Cristian and me went to my house. Cristian was going to sleepover my house. When we got to my house we ran to my xbox and we started to play wrestling and racing games. Then it became 6:00 so we decided to take a break and have a snack. We finished our snack and we decided to play with my dog. Then Cristian got a call from his dad saying what did Cristian want his dad to bring to my house. When Cristian hung up it 8:00. We got bored so we picked out a movie to watch amd we ordered some pizza. The movie ended at 10:00 and we played some more xbox until it 2:00 AM so we went to sleep. We woke up the next day at 11:00. We ate breakfast and cleaned up until Cristian had to leave. After Cristian left I decided to go back to sleep and I woke up later at 2:00. I decided to text my friends. Then I just layed on my bed staring into the ceiling. I eventually got bored so I decided to stop being a bum and asked to go to the park. On my way to the park I saw that there was an accident. I chose to ignore it and I kept walking. I got to the park and I put my headphones on and started to listen to music. I went to the swing and I started swinging. Then other kids started to come and I saw that Amr and Arian were walking to the park. I turned off the music and took my headphones off. I walked up to them and we talked for a while. Then we started to run around and play tag. I know that sounds childish at our age but it was actually fun. Then Amr and Arian had to leave so I left too. I went back home too find out more about the accident. It turns out the accident was caused by my neighbor and that was all I knew so far. I was really tired and I did say I was going to relax the whole break so I went back to sleep and I didn't wake up until the next day. It was Sunday now and I still had another week of the break left. Sunday was pretty much a boring day for me. I went to church. I got back at 12:00 so I sat on my bed and I listened to music as I read a book Then my mom came into the room and she told me that we were going out to eat. I asked her where and she said Olive Garden. As soon as i heard her say that I jumped off my bed and ran straight to the car. We got there around 3:00 and we left around 5:30. When we got home i went straight to my room and i got into my bed and i turned on my tv. I had went into a foodd coma so i went to sleep. Monday was just another bummy day. I stayed home and played my xbox andndndnother did ir did the usual. I ate, slept and um... did my buisness and then I did all over again. Except for the doing my buisness thing. I just did that when I had to so moving on. Luckily on Wednesday something changed. I actually felt like doing something but I just didn't know what. I had woken up at 7:00 and later that day like around 9:00 I got a call from my friend Amr. He asked me if I would like to go to an amusement park. My answer was instantly yes. I got ready and his family passed by for me around 10:00 and we went to the amusement park for the whole day. We left the park at 8:00 PM and got home around 9:00. I went up to my room as soon as I got home and I started skim through Facebook while laying in my bed. It started to get late so I went to go talk to my family and I went to sleep at 11:00. But before I went to sleep I brushed my teeth and got ready for bed. I was getting into bed and I noticed that I still had the ring on me and then I started to get stressed because I was reminded of everything that is had gone through. I wondered what would happen next because I didn't know what the ring was capable of. I decided to forget about it and just let the ring do what it does best and that was to surprise me. I went to sleep and sure enough I was surprised. The ring gave me an illusion of leprachaun land because I could see my leprachaun friend in the city. He said thanks about the leprachaun I killed because it turns out that the leprachaun was wanted and that I got a reward of 1,000 gold coins. I was really happy and excited but he told me that I had to watch out because some leprachauns were mad at me because they wanted the reward but I didn't care because what could little leprachauns do to me.

Thank you for reading. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter even though it kind of has nothing to do with the storyline except for the ending. Please vote and leave a comment. I want to hear anything you guys have to say. Thank you to the few people that read my story. You guys are the reason I keep writing and p.s. I am working on a few more stories so I might not update in a while. Thanks again for reading and please vote. This story took me an hour to write and it has 1430 words.