The Start Of Something Great

A/N: So here's the update! Hope you like it. :)

Its been three months and you haven't heard anything from Patrick. You don't know if they're off tour yet. Your were starting to wonder if Patrick changed his mind and just moved on in his life.

You sighed and sat up your camera. You were about to film another video for your channel. You set your guitar next to you and pressed record on your camera.

"Hey! Everybody! So I haven't thought of an idea for a video yet so I decided to sing a song that I have been working on. . ."

You picked up your guitar and was about to strum the chords when you're phone started ringing. You picked up your phone and answered it.

"Hello?" You answered into the phone.

"is this (Your Name)?" A man's voice said into the phone. It sounded familiar to you .

"Yes, Who is this?" You asked him nicely.

He laughed "Its Patrick" He said to you.

You smiled and laughed "Oh my god! I thought you changed your mind about helping me." You told him honestly.

"Nope! I've been really busy. I just got off tour a week ago. I was taking a break from being away on tour." He said and laughed "I dropped my phone and it broke so I had to buy a new one. That's why I wasn't sure if this was your number." He told you,

You laughed. "Ohhhh. Well you called me right as I was making a video. As a matter of fact i'm still recording. Hang on a second." You said and stood up and turned off the camera.

"I'm coming over soon. To help start on that album of yours. You wrote some songs right?" He asked you.

"Yep, I wrote quite a few actually. I'm going to go through them and pick out the best ones." You said into the phone.

"Okay, Well how about this. Since I have a small recording studio in my house. You can come over and we can start working on it." He explained to you "Sound good?"

You nodded even though he couldn't see "Yeah, that sounds great." You told him excited yet nervous.

"Okay, well I leave you to make your video, See you tomorrow. I text you and tell you my address." He told you.

"Okay, Bye Patrick!" You said and he said bye and you hung up.

"I can't believe i'm going to see Patrick Stumps house and record my album there. This is the best thing ever. What did i do to deserve this." You thought.

you put your phone in your pocket and then sat back down on the tall chair you had. You pressed record on the remote in your hand and the camera started recording.

"Hey its me again. So I couldn't think of anything for a funny video I decided to sing one of my songs that might be on my first album.

(A/N: Okay so before i move on, i want to say that i will be using other bands songs. They will mostly be Paramore. So just pretend that their your songs, This one is "Time Of Your Life (Good RIddance)" By Green Day . The song is at the top of the page if you don't know what the song is.)

You picked up your guitar and started strumming the chords of the song and starting to sing.

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road

Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go

So make the best of this test, and don't ask why