Mind-Cluttered Thoughts

Like I had said, summer was halfway done. The trip to my aunt's house was coming up.

I had been thinking a lot about a lot of things. All the things that ran through my mind were nothing that drew my attention, it just never shut off so I learned to kinda tune it out.

About a week before the trip, something had crossed my mind while watching re-runs of romantic comedies. Something I never would've guessed.

"What if I really liked Troy? Like a lot like more than a friend?" I thought. This thought didn't occur to me because it was true, but because it just randomly showed up in my head like every other thought I had 24/7.

Except when it drew my attention, it had me thinking, "Maybe I really do like Troy." followed by a "Nah" but the weird thing was, the thought just kept coming back.

I eventually realized going with it being a coincidence was a long shot, but maybe it had been such an unusual thought that I just couldn't get it out of my head.

Then I realized that was not the case either.

"I like Troy.." I thought. After all we'd been through as nothing more than best friends in either of our opinions, my mind had just decided to completely change things up a bit. Ugh, why me? Why couldn't it have been him? Because I never flirt with anyone. He on the other hand, flirts with everyone. Which I was the one suffering from that. Watching him, I just rolled my eyes and pretended like the love fairy was saving me for last ;)

Okay, I admit that was pretty cheesy. Everyone knows there's no such thing as a love fairy. And if there was, she must've certainly had something against me.

Anywho, I watched reruns of Bella and The Bulldogs and they way Troy and I were, but looking at it in a different way. How could I have not realized why all our fans shipped us? It was so obvious, what was I thinking.?

I didn't see Troy much at all, which sucked, but I used my head to imagine the little things I'd longed for Troy and I to do together. But they didn't exactly happen. As a matter of fact, they didn't at all happen. But the opposite did..