14 [alternate ending]

[a/n] quick explanation: someone (i don't know who, i'm indecisive) saved Jenna. They broke into her room and lied her on her bed. She didn't die.

Everything was black. They say that when you die, there's this light that you walk into and it leads you to heaven.

That was not the case.

Jenna was stuck in darkness for so long, she thought she might have gone blind. Then she heard soft cries, and light illuminating in front of her.

There was a baby, and a room full of adults. A hospital room. And her parents were there.

This was her. So this is your life flashing before your eyes.

Jenna spent what felt like hours transfixed in the views before her. It played scenes she couldn't remember, not even vaguely. It was like a miracle.

But, she started sobbing when it had one of her most vivid memories; meeting Taylor. She cried so hard, she couldn't see in front of her. She had gone blind.

The rest of it was all just a blur, before everything lit up. And Jenna heard an unmistakable voice.

"Jenna!" It was Taylor. Her Taylor. She cried harder, but out of happiness. She could see Taylor again.

Her girlfriend approached her and embraced her ever so tightly.

"I never realized how much I'd actually miss you until I left," Taylor mumbled, tears forming in her eyes.

And this was it. This was the point where everything was alright.

"I missed you so, so fucking much," Jenna stumbled over her words slightly, tears drying up and voice clearing.

"Ditto."

Taylor pulled back slightly, before bringing her lips down on Jenna's. God, she'd missed this.

She was just glad to have her girlfriend back.

She had realized while she was here that suicide was a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

She missed Kellin, and Vic, and Lynn, and Hayley. She missed all of her friends so much. What she wouldn't give for another day with them

She had made a mistake, one that caused Jenna to lose her friends as well.

Taylor pulled back, frowning at her thoughts.

"How could you give everything up so easily? I had been struggling with depression for years."

Jenna shrugged. "When you left, I lost my entire world."

Taylor smiled.

"But it looks like my world is here to stay."

[a/n] wanted to write something cute