3 | Befriended

I had never expected this, being drunk, partying hard, or if possibly having a little too much fun for one night. Especially, when there's a party. . . it's a place where you can get pretty laid or worse. Seeing those memories I been trying to get rid of it wasn't seem to please me. I'm still surviving from this hangover which was hardly ever to cope with.

I was abruptly woken up by someone who keeps shaking me. I slapped it's hand away, trying to get a good sleep. I shifted away to get a good comforting sleeping position but still, he wasn't going to give up. He just puts an ice on my neck which was exactly I wasn't expecting. It was really soothing though.

Apparently, I groaned and was about to slap my very own brother as I glared at him for being an disagreeable ass. He looked at me with his nonchalant face still he smiles like he has achieved anything. I, on the other hand, groaned once again.

"Dad cooked some breakfast, and he wants to talk to you. And you need to take a shower, you looked disgustingly ugly." He smirked, getting his butt out of my bed. "Oh, and Jamie is here." He said after he closed my bedroom door behind him.

"Wait." I called out.

"Yes?" His eyes shot up to me.

"Who brought me here last night? I kinda blacked out. I couldn't even remember anything." It was the truth. It was the whole beer kept erasing it.

His eyes didn't falter away from me, like he's been thinking. "Oh, yeah. But luckily, Jamie wasn't as drunk as you are. He brought you home safely when I requested him to... stay." He said the last part, pretty unconvincing.

I shook my head, staring at my brother confused. "Why did you let him stay?"

"Because he was drunk too. Only a slightest bit. So, I let him stay. Know, shut up before you asked another question." He stepped back, turning around to get himself out of my room, as he smiles at me.

My brother and I, we don't get along with each other. We never bond like we used to do from our friends, even though I don't have one. But I never thought that deep inside of him, really truly cared from someone who isn't me.

I love my brother even how hard it takes to on how to prevent away from fights.

We are getting in trouble. This was his fault. But, I do not want to ruined this hangover that I'm still cloaking on. I put my palm on my headachey forehead as I balanced myself to walked into my bathroom. I feel like my throat has something stuck there that wants to come out and I couldn't hol it any longer. I got to my toilet amd puke all my abominable smell of vomit. I managed to puke it all out but I can't.

I have a weird phobia of vomiting.

Once I was finished, I flushed my toilet and ran. I'm never gonna see that again. To me, it was a horrible memory. Trying to control my breathing. I inhaled and exhaled, reassuring myself that everything is going to be fine. I looked to my mirror, in fact my brother wasn't lying that I really look disgustingly ugly. I closed my bathroom door and washed my dirt out.

~*~*~*~*~

Walking with Jamie again to school, irritates me. Our talking session with dad wasn't that great. Well, of course. He didn't show all of his anger and madness inside of him in front of Jamie because, it might scare him away or probably amused. I, was used to it.

I should be the one who's angry because my dad forced me to go to that unmemorable party. It still shows that, he's over-protective and bipolar.

I feel the breeze brushed my hair, closing my eyes once. I love this kind of breeze, not until I shivered at its coldness. Jamie noticed that, please do not give me your jacket. I cursed under my breath.