4 | Awkward Tensions

Why does everything's happens so fast? Yesterday, I befriended Jamie which that boy is intentionally planning all the way to lure me into his friendly nature. It wasn't like I regretted every bit of it, its because I'd never had a friend and in fact - it's a boy. An attractive and weird boy, that's what it is.

Of course, Jamie spend the rest of his lifeless hours hanging out with me. We would be in our awkward state, tapping our fingers to my soft carpet - staring at each and every posted pictures on my wall and sometimes we blurted out questions, absent-mindedly.

Someone knocked on my door abruptly, and thank god... for the sake of our awkwardness. I really didn't know why the heck that Jamie is so quiet. Maybe getting a friend got him the same as I was feeling. Maybe I should take down his request, so that Jamie would be all persistent boy again. Again, I like it when Jamie's talkative.

"I'll be right back, Jamie." I got up and rolled my doorknob to reveal my brother, handling me a box of pizza. I raised a brow and taking it, aggresively. Smelling that sweet cheese inside that box, makes me hungrier even more. My stomach grumbled at this delicious looking food.

"Umm, thanks?" That came out like a question which I recieved a blank expression from my brother.

"You better eat because I'm still hungry. Lucky for you, I didn't ate all of them." He burped loudly. I rolled my eyes at the sight of my skinny brother. He is skinny, but he eats a lot.

"Okay. You're welcome." I closed my bedroom door in front of him as I came to face Jamie once again. Eye to eye.

I broke off the unsettling atmosphere between us. "Umm, my brother bought me a pizza. I bet you're hungry as I do." I showed him the pizza.

"Sure. Let's eat." He moved closer to me as I opened the pizza box. I looked at him, his facial features really shows that he is hungry. But, I just can't get over with his green leafy eyes. If that make sense. I smiled creepily and he looks at me weirdly.

"You know when you grin, you look like a maniac who's desperate of getting laid." I was taken back. I punched him lightly on his shoulders, shotting him a playful glare.

"Lucky for you, I'm still trying to control my sexual hormones." I laughed loudly. He shoved me, away from him. He moved closer to me as he sits on my stomach. I thought only girls do that.

"Don't get me started. We're eating. And I'm enjoying at this taste of cheese." He said, playfully. He is still on top of me. And damn, he's heavy. I grinned, flashing my teeth.

"But you're sitting on me. You know? I could rape you right now." I laughed again. He glared at me, grinning. Obviously, he doesn't want to get off on me.

"Yeah, I could sit you all day long. You can just watch me eating. Or maybe I can eat all of your pizza." I shoved him off. How dare he?

He grabbed my pizza, running it away from him. I liked this. I like Jamie being a friend and I'm thanking God for his gift. I knew I appreciated this. Smiling, I got up and stretched and run my ass off. He wouldn't take my pizza that easily.

I finally got him cornered in my own bedroom. He is trying to get away though. I grabbed his arm tightly, not letting it go. "Oh, feisty? Are you?"

"Nope. Not until you give me my pizza." He pulled me closer to him, letting go of his arm.

He grabbed my arm, and I swear I could hear my heart beating so loud. Or is it just me? He puts his finger on my chin, holding it up to look at him. His eyes were more brighter green I could ever imagine, seeping through my dark chocolate brown ones.

We didn't move to our stiff position. It's better if were in this way. Breathing his scent again. It was breathtaking. I managed to get away from him but, I can't. I smiled, knowing that smiling is very contagious.