Chapter 4

Okay, I'm skipping ahead a few weeks so don't be confused. You'll understand eventually.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tay'Shone's P.O.V.
"HURRY UP LA' MA!" I yelled up the stairs for the SIXTH time.
"I'M COMING!!!"
"You been 'coming' --" Did she just slam the door? Oh uhuhn. See, this why I can't make no moves with her. She got 10 minutes.

           Deedra's P.O.V.
This nigga coulda waited 10 minutes longer. Dang. I stepped out the bathroom and checked myself out. I was feeling myself. I had on a pair of ripped jeans with a pink crop top and some Fenty slides.  I threw on a necklace, some hoops, and a bracelet. *HONK! HONK!* oooooh, lemme go for he have a heart attack. I ran outside & hopped in the car, quickly scanning my man up and down. He so fine😏

          Tay'Shone's P.O.V.
Damnnnnn, my baby look bad as hell but we gotta go. "You know you only had to give me 10 extra minutes right?"I pecked her lips to shut her up and sped off. I had to be at the trap in less than 5 minutes. Good thing my boys know my girl. When we got to the trap, I dashed to my office. We had to have a quick meeting 'fore we did this job.
"Aigh, y'all know who we looking for right?"
"Yeah big dawg. We know who he is. Address, Personal, Schedule."
"Aigh, let's go."
There had been some new guy stepping on toes on my streets and I wanted to find out who he was. He was a clean guy, from what we knew. Left no record or evidence when he did his work. I applaud his suaveness but he still violated putting my moms & sister in danger. Annnd this nigga was still costing me bags? Yea, I had to do something.