Chapter 15

\\This will mostly be in Deedra's P.O.V. b/c well .. She gotta tell what happened that night.//

Deedra's P.O.V.

I sat on Tay's lap and looked directly ahead of me. Not at King, not at this chick, not at anything; just looking. I started to relive the night of the incident. I began shuddering and sobbing, unable to verbally express what happened. I felt Tay's hands go around my waist and his voice in my ear.

"Baby, c'mon. You gotta tell us what happened so we can help you." I slowly began to form my words. This was it.

Tay'Shone's P.O.V.

Deedra was sitting on my lap, staring at the wall. She had a distant look in her eyes. After 5 minutes or so of that gaze, she started to BAWL! I was getting scared but I couldn't show it so I comforted her. Then ... She started talking.

Deedra's P.O.V.

I went back into my daze and went back to that night. I started to reminisce.

                            flashback

• I was walking to my car from the gym. I felt like somebody was watching me so I started to walk faster. When I got to my car, somebody grabbed my waist and threw me to the ground. They started throwing punches as I fought back. We fought for 10 minutes until I couldn't move anymore. 2 hours later, I woke up half naked in somebody's bed. I was scared so I started looking for the nearest window to escape. I guess I was making too much noise because somebody came upstairs and started to rape me.• I looked around the room and watched as King & Tay's eyes went dark. The girl's eyes was full of anger and sorrow. I continued. • I screamed and tried to fight him off of me. That only turned him on more. He started thrusting harder and faster. Then ... I felt him bust. After he bust, he threw me my clothes and told me to meet him downstairs. I threw on my clothes and raced down the stairs, afraid of what was awaiting me. That's when I saw her .... She approached me and just laughed in my face. I punched her hard enough to make her stumble back and I ran out of that house, never looking back.• The boys exchanged a look and I knew what was about to go down.

"Deej, her ain't who I think it is, is IT?" Tay's eyes were flashing with anger as he gently pushed me off his lap. I fiddled with my fingers, not wanting to tell him. He stood in front of me & cupped my face in his hands.

"Deedra. Look at me, is her who I think it is? And PLEASE don't lie to me." He pleaded through the anger. I looked at him and just shook my head "yes". He looked at King & they both hopped up and ran to the garage where Tay keeps his guns. It was over with now ....

-------------------------------------

Oop 🙊 it's bout to go down. Smh dawg.

• Who do you think "her" is?

• What do you think Tay's about to do to "her"?

•Can my android users see my emojis or nah?

~ Possssh 💕