t h r e e

Since that moment, I guess I just shut out everyone. When I say everyone, I mean , EVERYONE.
It really hurts me to do that but what choice do I have . It hurts to do that ,but it's the only way people actually leave me alone.

Everything around me seems to be a blur. It's like I'm painting a picture of perfect people walking past a smudge that's more like an accident in this world. But the truth is the world's a cruel place that is judgemental and doesn't show it.

Apparently some people,well one person, just doesn't understand what space means. And guess who that one person is ....

Theo Montana.

I was simply just minding my own business. Dodging anyone who tried to approach me like an ant dodging any harm to cause them to be killed. But I'm just so lucky that someone doesn't understand the signals I'm sending them. Lucky me..

I was walking down the hallway when someone shouted my name across the hallway.

"Hope!!Wait up"

The person who was calling me caught up to me in a matter of seconds.

"Hey Hope . Didn't you hear me calling you?" Theo's velvety voice said to me.
"Yes I heard you . And did you see me ignoring you." I replied in a cold voice .
"Gee. I'm just trying to check on you . Since your ignoring everyone even your best friends. What's wrong?" He said in a caring ,sincere voice.
"You want to know what's wrong?! What's wrong?! You want to know why?? Well let me tell you. What's wrong is that you try to help me. But I don't need that from you. I'm a ticking time bomb ready to explode. So. I would rather explode alone. What's worse is you draw attention to me. I'm a nobody and I would like it to stay the same. So just leave me alone. Everyone should!" I said in a sad and angry voice.

After my little rant I ran out of the rusty school doors. I ran and ran like my life depended on it till I reached my hiding 'spot'. By spot I mean the dog shelter helping out.

As soon as I arrived at the 'Doggie for you' dog shelter. I went to go groom my favorite dog ,Egsie. Egsie is a 3 month old pug that has made me genuinely happy in a very long time.

After a couple hours I decided to go home since the sun was about to set. I pulled out my trusty earphones and played Labyrinth- jealous. I guess these type of songs just reflect on me and my past.
As I arrived at my house,on the porch was Theo. Why is he here??

"Hi. What do you want?" I asked in a stunned voice.
"Hey. I didn't see you at school for the rest of the day so I brought you the work you missed." He said in a sweet like voice.
"Um. Okay. Thanks. But just stop talking to me. Bye."

I slammed the house door shut and took quick but small steps up to my room. After entering my room that was slightly messy but clean at the same time I instantly started doing the homework that he dropped off. After a couple of hours doing homework that I missed, I plugged in my earphones to my IPhone 4. Clicking on the music icon, I decided to play 'Give me love -Ed Sheeran'.

Give me love like her,
'Cause lately I've been waking up alone,
Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt,
Told you I'd let them go,

And that I'll fight my corner,
Maybe tonight I'll call ya,
After my blood turns into alcohol,
No, I just wanna hold ya.

While listening to the song ,memories kept replaying in my head when I used to live in South Africa.

My friends and I winning a soccer tournament.
At sleepovers with my friends sharing hopeless crushes.
When I won awards at school for sports and cultural.
Jaming to 5 Seconds of Summer in the car with my cousins.
Going to the beach in Cape Town and getting souvenirs at every tourist attraction there.
And just in general being happy and content in South Africa. . With no drama or hate.

Salty tears kept pouring out of my eyes without me even realising. Slowly I started loosing my breath because of my uncontrollable sobs.
I was started feeling light headed because of the loss of oxygen I wasn't receiving.

'Help' was the last thing I could muster up to say before I fell unconscious.

--

Beep Beep Beep Beep-

Wait -What is that sound?

I slowly peeled open my eyes to see that I'm in a beige ,flower room that certainly wasn't my room. I looked around the room to come to the conclusion that I was in the hospital. Searching for the bed controller, I found the nurse paging button. After several minutes a nurse with a chirpy attitude.

"Well,Hello there I see your awake?" The nurse said.
"Um , Hi. How long have I been here?" I asked quizzically.
"About two weeks sweety. I'm gonna go call Dr.Johnson for you." She replied kindly.

After Dr. Johnson checked on my vitals I was allowed to have visitors and have lunch . Finally.

A soft knock was emitted from the room I was staying in the hospital. I looked up to see my parents,my best friends and him. By him I mean Theo .

"Hi guys." I greeted them in a quiet tone.
"Oh , Honey! Are you okay ?!?! We were so worried ! Never do that again!!" My parents said shouting at me in a way.
"Gee I'm okay ,alright? Just had a bad panic attack. .. So how was it without me huh?" I replied in a stern but playful tone.

After 30 minutes my parents and my friends went to go and buy me Chinese Food and Starbucks. Like 'cause food is life to me. Without it I would be dead in hospital again .

"So,Are you gonna still ignore me?" Theo spoke in a sad voice.
"Nah.. not today. You are just lucky I'm in a good mood." I replied chuckling.

I guess once in a while. . It's not bad to be happy .

-

Hey there

Thanks for reading this chapter and thanks to my number 1 fan @invisible_cliffxrd
. Read her amazing books 'cause they really authentic.

Vote and comment If you don't mind

xxLiso:)