The Planet of Naboo

Han flew above the planet looking for an official place to dock. He found nothing, so he docked right outside of the beautiful towering castle that housed officials and the Queen.

Luke exited the ship, and looked around the immediate landscape. Trees and grass and lakes dotted the terrain- Naboo was nothing like dusty Tatooine.

A man walked up cautiously to their ship. "Do you have a landing pass? Or an official document regarding a meeting? We have no planned meetings today, so may I question you why you are here, and if the answer is not appropriate you must leave."

"No, we're not here on any rights. I'm a Jedi Master, and we are on our way to Coruscant... we had to stop because we have something wrong with our ship," Luke said. "May we dock here temporarily to fix our ship?"

The mans eyes went wide. "Right this way, sir- we'll get mechanics on your ship right away."

Luke motioned for Leia and Han to come out.

"Stay with the ship, Chewie." Han said. Han and Leia exited the falcon and watched as the mechanics carefully examined their ship. "I think something is wrong with the fuel tank. We had full gas when we left Tatooine."

"Wow, full? Tatooine isn't very far away. There's definitely something wrong. We'll get on it as soon as possible, sir." Said one of the mechanics. Han turned around, and met Luke and Leia.

The three turned and followed the man. The man brought them through the palace gates and to the courtyard. There were a lot of guards set out through the castle at all angles. The man walked through the huge set of palace doors, and immediately they were all greeted by species that Luke had never seen before.

"Whosa this?" Asked the thing.

The guard smiled. "Jar Jar Binks, meet..." He realized he didn't even know Luke's name.

"I am Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker," Luke said. "Pleased to meet you."

Jar Jar paused and his eyes widened. "Pleased to me yousa too... did yousa say Skywalker? I knew a Skywalker once named Ani! I miss Ani."

Jar Jar hastily walked off. The man turned to the group. "I am Ken, guard of the Queen. That was senator Jar Jar Binks."

"Oh," Luke said. "He seemed... obliviously confused."

The guard stared at Luke as if he were an unknown species. "Pardon me," the man said. "But did you say... Skywalker?"

Luke nodded. The man took a deep breath, looking somewhat nervous as his eyes darted from Luke to Leia to Han. Luke said, "Yes, Luke Skywalker. The only Jedi left."

"Let us get you some food," Said the guard.

The guard yelled at some kitchen maids and they jumped right on it.

Everybody sat down at a big table in a bright open room, with extravagant floor to ceiling windows, and a huge bright blue and white crystal chandelier dangled from the ceiling. The kitchen maids hurried about and in a few minutes they had a whole table set for 10.

"I'm sorry," Luke said, taking a bite of the tarty food. "But you don't have to act like this."

"We have strict rules from the senate to treat any Jedi going to the conference like a king... Or queen." He said.

"Oh," Luke said. "I'm sorry... But what is your name?"

"It's Smith," said the guard. "And the Queen will be here in a moment."

"The queens name?" Asked Luke. Smith looked somewhat surprised, but kept it to himself and answered.

"Queen Ren," he said. "The 19 year old Queen of Naboo."

"Wait... Naboo..." Luke wondered aloud. Obi-Wan had said something about Naboo. Of course Luke knew a bit about Naboo, but when he was being raised on Tatooine, he wasn't taught much besides how to plant and harvest. And since he'd been off Tatooine- well, he'd been a tad busy, saving the galaxy and practicing with the force and his swordsmanship skills- which came easily to him. He had been exploring the planet of Tatooine vigorously looking for Jedi, knowing Obi-Wan had said there were 3 or 4 others on the planet. His search disappointingly lead nowhere. Then the force lead him back to his senses, and the names came back to him. "What about Padmé Amidala?"

Leia's fork stopped in front of her mouth. She glanced up at her brother before slowly putting the fork to her lips and eating the food.

Smith had a painful expression on his face. "She was grand... we refrain from speaking of her..."

Luke nodded. "She's my-"

"Shut up, Luke." Leia said, quietly. "Shut up."

"Leia, possibly we could learn about-"

"I don't wish to know anymore than I already do," Leia said, quieter. "She's gone now."

Luke knew Naboo was much similar to Alderaan, and many mixes of emotions of loss must be coming from her. He could feel her sadness, as if it was a tremor in the force, which led him even more so to believe his own sister was a valuable candidate for his trainings, his trainings that she would never agree to.

"You two couldn't have been old enough to remember her..." Smith said, remembering the years of Padme.

Luke made a 'I'll explain later' face and wiped his mouth. He looked at Smith empty expression and excused himself from the table. Smith followed him and showed him a guest room. "The Queen shall be up here in a moment," Smith said, nodding.

Luke was left alone in the huge room. In the corner there were a few holobooks. He walked over and picked one up.

The Senate and How It Works was the title. Luke figured if he was going to the senate then he'd need to know a bit. He opened the holobook. He began reading. He read for an hour and then the chapter ended. He knew a lot about it... Now the next chapter was titled SENATORS Luke shrugged and decided it couldn't hurt. They were in alphabetical order. Luke read about the many senators and then one was titled CHANCELLOR PALPETINE Luke furrowed his eyebrows.

CHANCELLOR PALPETINE

Chancellor Palpetine was {REMOVED INFORMATION. REMOVED INFORMATION. REMOVED INFORMATION} he took favor to Anakin Skywalker {REMOVED INFORMATION. REMOVED INFORMATION. REMOVED INFORMATION} he turned out to be the Sith Lord Darth Sidious and turned Anakin to the dark side {REMOVED INFORMATION. REMOVED INFORMATION. REMOVED INFORMATION. REMOVED INFORMATION.REMOVED INFORMATION. REMOVED INFORMATION. REMOVED INFORMATION. REMOVED INFORMATION.REMOVED INFORMATION. REMOVED INFORMATION. REMOVED INFORMATION. REMOVED INFORMATION.REMOVED INFORMATION. REMOVED INFORMATION. REMOVED INFORMATION. REMOVED INFORMATION.REMOVED INFORMATION. REMOVED INFORMATION. REMOVED INFORMATION. REMOVED INFORMATION.}

Luke's jaw dropped. He turned out to be Lord Sidious? He turned Anakin to the dark side? What information was removed? It said Removed information for 3 pages straight. Luke knew little about it all, and he believed finding other Jedi would help him in many angles... and they would have much useful information on the history of the republic. Unfortunately, it had been nearly 30 years since the empire took over, and most of them were hunted to the far reaches of the Galaxy...

Luke turned the pages, reading about the rest of he historic and important senators until he stumbled upon PADMÉ AMIDALA. Wasn't that who they didn't talk about? How else was he supposed to get the answers that he needed when nobody would speak of her... he took a deep breath, and looked at the first few words.