Rosh

As Luke returned to the Jedi Council Chamber, and shut the windows in deep thought and hopes to contact Yoda and Obi-Wan, he was shortly disrupted by Tact. Although he wasn't in his thoughts yet, he found it odd that tact would disrupt him, knowing the seriousness of the matter of sensing the future.

But he nervously stepped in, and said, "I'm sorry, master, but... I would like you to meet my brother. Rosh."

Another man came from behind the doorway. He looked almost exactly like Tact, except for his eyes. Where Tact's eyes were shimmering, glowing amber, Rosh's eyes were a burning blue.

"My name is Rosh... Jedi Knight." Rosh bowed. On his way down, Luke caught a glimpse of the silver tube hanging from his belt. Luke called on the force, and was given answers clearly: Rosh was a good person. But as he stood in front of me, jealousy pulsed through his brother, and a glint in his eye showed his anger.

"Nice to meet you. Welcome to the Jedi Temple. Is there a specific job you're thinking about?" Luke asked.

"No sir. In fact, I would much just like to get some sleep and speak with you later- forgive me, but I was engaged by space pirates. I barely made it out. And I had to fly for 3 days straight, being chased, shot at, and so much more." Rosh said. His eyes had deep dark bags under them, a sign of his weariness.

"Very well. Tact, please, show your brother his room." Luke nodded.

"Yes, master." Tact bowed respectfully and walked away with Rosh.

As Luke began to try and engage meditation and concentration, a light lit up the room.

"Luke! I'm so sorry to disturb you but I need your council right now." Leia said urgently.

"Where are you?" Luke demanded. "Are you okay?!"

Tears streamed down Leia's face, "It's Han. Han... He's been shot."

Luke stood abruptly. And just as he dashed out the door he turned to see Leia on her knees, sobbing and covering her face.

"I'm coming!" He yelled as he dashed through the halls, into the elevator (which he used the force to make it go down quicker) and through the entrance hall. He jumped on one of the Jedi speeders and then realized he had no idea where Han and Leia were. He called on the force.

The force was telling him to a close shipment dock... probably a smuggler deal that had gone sour. He had thought Han would stop, knowing Luke had warned him and threatened him about the safety of Leia.

Luke hit the gas going at full speed. He went down underneath the traffic, and realized how dependent on the force he was at the moment. He was roughly flooring it and zooming through tight spaces and swerving and not knowing what would come next.

Luke shot under another dock, and then turned to fit between 2 tight spaces buildings. He then took 3 sharp turns. He spotted the dock, where the Falcon was smoking and in flames, and you could hear the screams of Chewie from where Luke was, even despite the roaring of the wind.

Luke concentrated. He'd never be able to slow the speeder down and stop at this speed, and he knew in a few seconds he would overshoot the dock and it would take minutes to slow this down and turn around.

Luke called on the force, brought the lightsaber in his hand, and drove it in the controls of the speeder, so the speeder wouldn't cause an air traffic wreck if he jumped out of it and left it running. Just as it was flying past the landing, he jumped, soaring above the busy city, and as he landed he rolled, and used the force to bring his lightsaber out of the speeder and into his hand- then he brought the now smoking and crackling with sparks of electricity to his defensive stance- and all of it happened in seconds. Luke dashed to the smoking falcon- and saw nobody. He used the force to scan the immediate area...

Nothing.
Not one trace of his twin sister.
Nor one trace of the Wookie.
Not even a trace of cargo.
Or even the trace of the smuggler who smuggled it.

No, the landing platform was desolate except for a now flaming Millennium Falcon, which Luke watched burn helplessly for a few seconds before using the force to extinguish the flames.

Once again, I don't own Star Wars it belongs to Lucasfilm and Disney!