Crashed Party

Hera POV

I heard growling and then the ship began to shake. I instantly ran to the ramp to see two black wolves wrestling and the crew watching them. I whistled and the two stopped and everyone looked up at me. The two wolves shifted to humans and it was Ezra and Lana. "So Lana is a wolfy too?" Zeb asked. Lana growled at him and Ezra glared at him which caused zeb to back up. "We have to show you something." Lana said excitedly and jumped off the ramp and instantly shifted. Ezra ran and flipped as he shifted too. The crew follwed them and sat on the ramp to watch what ever they were going to do. What they did was incredible. They......

Ezra POV

We ran and stood. I nodded at Lana and they stood on their hind legs and spit fire from their mouths. the fire swirled into the air as we controlled it.  Then we  jumped into the air and closed our eyes as we floated into the air. Then we called water and earth, when we opened our eyes and they were as bright as the sun. We had made a live rebel symbol, it was a flaming bird flying through the air. We then turned it into an firework which exploded. And we did a few backflips landing in front of the crew. Then I smelled other wolves, and turned around. I turned around to see an all white wolf and a dark brown wolf. Then I saw Lana tackle the all white wolf playfully. Then horror filled me, it was her mate.

Lana POV

"MATE! MATE! MATE!" Amber yelled. I took off running without thinking and tackled him to the ground. We locked eyes for a few minutes before we heard a deep growl. My dad. We stood up and separated as my dad in between us. I rolled my eyes and went and sat down next to Kanan who was watching my mate and his son talk.

Ezra POV

I growled deep in my throat which managed to separate my daughter from her mate. I was an Alpha and he was a small Alpha. I walked over to him and he walked forward and growled at me. I growled louder as my body grew bigger. It scared the small alpha and he bowed his head in submission. After talking to him for 30 minutes I walked him to my daughter him following me.  I stopped walking and stood in front of my crew and introduced the white wolf. He sat obediently behind me when I began talking . "This is Eric. He is my daughter's mate. Our wolves have mates and a mate is our other half. It seems that my daughter has found hers." I explained. I turned to Eric and mind-linked him and Lana. "You will not mark each other until the age of 18, because I will no longer have legal control over my daughter. Now shift and I'll show Eric his room." Eric, Lana, and I shifted, then  we all walked inside the ship. Then I remembered the other wolf. It was also an Alpha but a female. I shifted again and I smelled something like roses and cotton candy. It was my mate. The brown wolf was gone but I could trace her scent. I followed it to find the brown wolf laying down on a cliff. I walked up to her she was sleeping, so I took in her scent she was the one who smelled like roses and cotton candy. She was my mate and it felt wrong to let her sleep alone out here. I picked her up and carried her to the ship while she was still in wolf form and I was in human form. I got to the ship to find Lana waiting for me. When she saw me she grinned from ear to ear clearly knowing who the wolf is to me.

Lana POV

I watched my dad carry the wolf to his room and lay her down in his bed. " So she's your mate. Is she my mates mom cause if so this is disturbing?" I mind-linked my dad. He just shrugged his shoulders and went to the kitchen couch to sleep. I decided to sleep in my room and mind-linked my mate. "Is that brown wolf your mom?"

*************CCCCCCCLLLLLLIIIIIFFFHHHAAAAANNNNNGGGGGGEEEEEEERRRRRRR********************