Excuses, Excuses!

Jack's Pov: "Geez!" Anti Sat On My Bed, "Well, You Just Burst Into My Room Without Any Pants!" I Yelled At Him. "I Don't Have Time For This..." I Said, Getting Ready For The Recording. "TOP OF THE MORNIN' TO YA, LADDIES! MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE AND WELCOME BACK TO CLEVERBOT EVIE!" I Screamed Into The Mic, I Looked Back To See Anti Gone. Good. "Now, Evie, Do You Know About CreepyPasta?" I Asked, "Pasta?" She Responded, Winking. "STOP WINKING AT-" I Got Cut Off When I Felt Someone Kiss Me, Anti Turned Invisible And Floated. Anti Shoved His Tongue Into My Mouth And Started Playing With It, Soon Started Sucking On My Tongue. When He Was Done, A Small String Of Saliva Protruded From Our Mouths. The Camera Couldn't See Anti Though. "Eh, Sorry Lads! I Wanted A Taste Of The... The... Air! Yes Fresh, Fresh Air!" I Lied.

An Hour Later: I Yelled My Outro Into The Mic And Stopped The Recording, "ANTI! WHY DID YOU KISS ME RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY VIDEO!?" I Screamed. "Oh, No Big Reason, It's Just That... Your Lips Taste Of Liquid Candy... Just Like My Best Friend Darkiplier Said..." He Smirked, I Gasped When One Of His Tentacles Touched My Butt. I Smacked The Tentacle, "YOU FOOKIN' PERVERT!" I Yelled. "Oh, No, No, No, No, No... We're Not At That Stage Yet..." His Smile Changed Into A Frown. He Grabbed Me With His Eight Tentacles And Pulled Me Over To Him, "Hush... My Little Naughty Boy..." He Laughed. Anti Pulled My Jeans Down, Along With My Briefs. He Got Off The Couch And Knelt Down, "This My Tickle A Little, But Don't Worry..." He Said. His Snake Like Tongue Licked The Tip Of My Junk, I Moaned Softly. WHAT AM I DOING, HE'S MY ENEMY! Anti Began Sucking, I Grinded My Teeth To Reduce A Big Moan. "STOP IT, YE SMELLY!~" My Voice Squeaked, He Was Still Sucking. A Muffled "You Know You Like It..." Came Out Of Anti's Mouth, "I'm Gonna Hurt You!!!" I Screamed. Anti Stopped, I Looked Down To Find My Junk Coated With A Thick Layer Of Saliva. I Pulled My Pants Up, ANTI GAVE ME A BLOWJOB!!!! I Locked My Door And Sat On My Bed.