Memorial

Saya POV~
Memorial-1.
something, especially a structure, established to remind people of a person or event.

I don't remember how it all started maybe it was the smell of sweet blood that covered the air in a thick hug.... one of her hugs one that brought me close to her so close I could feel her heart beat. She was always fragile like glass but no stronger than a butterfly wing that was strong enough to fly through the august breeze air without a fault but the second you touched it, it would shatter preventing the beautiful winged creature from ever spreading its wings again. But in the end she was left with nothing but roses and a rock with a inscription but I knew if I remembered her smile the one that was covered with the rays if the sun, her laughter that brought chills down my spine it was covered in honey, the sweet smell of Daisy's that did nothing but bring us joy as if she was afraid she'd be forgotten but I could never do such a thing I remember the countless nights in the cold winter I would wake up within the grip of Daisy's only to find nothing there. As if her memento was nothing like the soil in the ground that man has forgotten but I haven't forgotten.

'Big sister wake up you've snuck in my bed'

'A little longer'

'Big sister your squeezing me too tight diva will get angry'

'...'

'Honestly big sisters how could you both sneak in and sleep by my sides you two are too childish'

Oh I can remember those memories quite well she really was everything and just like the memento on her tomb 

'She gave us everything but left us nothing at all'

Didn't you?

Thorn...