Cared

Cared
feel concern or interest; attach importance to something.
"they don't care about human life"

feel affection or liking.
"you care very deeply for her"
synonyms:    love, be fond of, be devoted to, treasure, adore, dote on, think the world of, worship, idolize
"She cares for her darling sister"
like or be willing to do or have something.
"would you care for something anything darling?"
synonyms:    like, want, desire, fancy, feel like

2.
look after and provide for the needs of.
"She has numerous animals to care for her"
synonyms:    look after, take care of, tend (to), attend to, minister to, nurse
be responsible for, keep safe, keep an eye on
"Saya and Diva care for there terminally ill darling little sister"

How many years has it been since I've heard her voice her silky voice her cold yet warm hands that calmed me when I had first awoken.
What happened to that room, that room I went into to seek her body to seek the warmth that escaped from it. No matter how many times it bothered her I would not stop because she was the only person that gave me warmth that gentle feeling of being loved, the touch of someone real to know someone cared about me truly cared about me without me having to make them.

I promised to protect her with my life, my body, my soul, my entire being.

Yet how can I not do something so simple.

It was as if the roles have been reversed as if I the lead villain had become the protagonist. It was as if we were dancing on a Stream filled with nothing but sorrow and grief and you were the only one with hope tied tight around your neck only to have it betray you to have it hang you with all you believed in and only you know what that stream was filled with....our desire for you.
How could you pretend to be the bad guy to save me...us maybe if Saya hadn't gotten in the way...it's all her fault....it's all her fault. You were never the one to blame I wish I could say that your face just once pretty please my sweet darling.

Divas POV

We had just arrived to the new mansion it was somewhat exciting we had stolen information from red shield that maybe just maybe there was a third queen here. We presumed her to be dead and it to be fake but I'm willing to do anything to get her back even if I only have nothing to gain in the end.

We are already outside searching for her it wasn't long before we stumbled upon a clear center it didn't look man mad or natural. there were flowers surrounding it everywhere hundreds maybe thousands of roses even all Black and Red some blue and some mixed they had blue and red. It was astonishing although my moments of looking were cut short thanks to my older sister saya I can see her far up ahead of us she saw the exact same scenery and we look each other in the eyes.

That wasn't long before the both of us saw a body the body of a nude woman no a child she was five feet still maturing small waist ankle long hair and white skin that shined brighter that any diamond.

We yelled out her name "Thorn!"