Ob·ses·sion

ob·ses·sion
əbˈseSHən/
noun
noun: obsession
the state of being obsessed with someone or something.
"she cared for her with a devotion bordering on obsession"
an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind.
plural noun: obsessions
"They were in the grip of an obsession they were powerless to resist"
synonyms:    fixation, ruling/consuming passion, passion, mania, compulsion, preoccupation, infatuation, addiction, fetish, craze
phobia, complex, neurosis;
informala bee in one's bonnet, hang-up, thing
"that new girl has become all of their obsession"

She was normal correct? Basic human functions and emotions were common for her, right? She knew how to love and live, she is told but she is also told she is a princess. One dressed in blue the other in red , she had long hair while she preferred it short, personalities set on stone one was rougher the other although was far more gentle. They were different but the looked exactly the same-

'Were your siblings remember you do remember don't you? You do love us right?' Her voice had cracked at the end her glistening eyes they matched her own. She was strange, she thought only because a voice whispered to wake up it told her that they were fighting again. Again? Was this normal the voice was it always there it sounded pleading but why. And those eyes those blue eyes whose were those, what did they mean by remember? Siblings? Who are they these siblings were they some sort of being, and love it had a strange taste in her mouth she didn't like it what ever it was. It was cruel but why she didn't care for it but when she thought of it again the women appeared in her mind red and blue. Colors? Right? They were colors she thought one was blue and the other red, did she know them? Yelling could be heard it was like the chimes of two bells they were gentle yet desperate their voices. She knew them right? Knew who? She opened her eyes she saw a gentle light she reached for it as if trying to grasp it. She was lifted by a man with blue eyes and blonde hair, he was wearing a suit it was white she had a distain for it for some reason, blue she thought it would suit him better. This was her thought before she saw her, the blue color invaded her eyes and tore into her being with a force, it was then that she knew she deeply grew a love towards her lovely and gentle color before she was engulfed by it.

Sweet like daisies, soft like silk beneath her fingers she creased it before she burned it into her grip she refused to let go, why? She felt flesh soft a smooth underneath her, it felt soothing to her, it felt right, blue she thought fondly.

She opened her eyes to she her the blue women cradling her in her arms she reached up moving from the position they were in so that now she was sitting on her lap with her head on her neck. Her heart beat quickened it pleased her she sniffed her she smelled of men and daisies, this quickly made her frown deepen. This did not go unnoticed by the chevalier surrounding diva. They stared at the beauty in divas arms it was a strange sight indeed especially for someone like diva, for her to be this gentle especially to a child. Although diva just stared down a the young girl in her arms as the girl made the move to further herself from diva she was just as quickly forced back. Did the raven haired queen have such an affect on diva but why? Why did they set out to look for her?

"Diva" gentle her voice was laced with love and care for the name spoken from her small pink tinted lips.

"Hmm" was their queens only response not daring to speak or wanting to break the delicacy of silence. They stood abruptly with the intentions so to kill.

"I'm parched" not so long after did she move their queen beneath her and tear her dress as she started to drink the sweet poison underneath divas skin.