Exo-K Chanyeol

Chanyeol: Hi!!!!~ It's Chanyeol on "mr.happyviruschanisawesome" channel on YouTube! Today, I'm going to teach you the gui-
Lay: Yeol? Can you therapy talk to me?
Chanyeol: Ok, I'm therapy talking for Lay today... Apparently..
So, what's wrong Lay?
Lay: So basically, I feel really, really down lately and I feel like... Like...-
Chanyeol: Like? Go on, tell the happy virus the negativity.
Lay: The super powers.
Chanyeol: Wha? The super powers?
Lay: *whispers* The secret power we had since debut... Did you forget? I'm a unicorn. Remember?
Chanyeol: *glare* Dude, you know that's fake, right? It's all the power of computer graphics...
Lay: Woah. Amazing.
Chanyeol: Did you not know that?
Lay: What were we talking about?
Chanyeol: *face palm* The super powers.
Lay: Oh yeah. I don't think we have them anymore.
Chanyeol: *face palm 2* Yeah. I know Lay, they aren't real~
Lay: Oh. Woah. Amazing. I need to share this with everybody.
Chanyeol: I think everybody knows already, Lay...
Lay: Oh, yeah. But the unicorn power... I really liked it. It's like.... There is a dark cloud covering my inner unicorn.
Chanyeol: Well, then. You probably just need to wait until the clouds uncover... Wow. Therapy talk is so hard to Lay... Talking about unicorns are nice, but I think guitar music right now would be awesome. WAIT!!
Lay: -and the healing powers are fake!~
Chanyeol: Hyung, how about some guitar music to cheer you up? Yeah? You love the guitar!!~
*Chanyeol grabs the guitar*
*Starts playing happy songs*
Chanyeol: Everyday, I think about the sunshine~ Shining through the-
Lay: Dark sky~ The rain storm clouds in and then all unicorns die~ Oh how sad is the world, with no joy~
Chanyeol: Hyung, I give up. You are the most saddest person I've talked to.
Lay: Okay. I'll leave you alone and talk about our powers to somebody else~...
Chanyeol: Finally! So, the guitar-
Baekhyun: Hey Chanyeol...~ *Baekhyun Crying*
Chanyeol: What happened? Don't tell me you got infected by Lay's sad virus...
Baekhyun: My favorite eyeliner....
It ran out!!!!!~ *more sobs*
Chanyeol: Okay. Today, on "mr.happyviruschanisawesome" channel, I will be therapy talking to every exo member.
---------------------------------------------
Yay! I'm done with the 4th mini story!
Worked Hard on this on as well^^
Thank-You Molang123 for inspiration!
Like, Comment&Follow!!~~