The Battle

"You will not escape me this time, Abhas!" Yakuzi bellowed. "Destroy them!"

We were outnumbered by a lot and stand no chance in battle with an army of fully trained soldiers, the only thing that was running in my mind was "run" but we can't turn our back to them because we are the only barrier between this army and the innocent people behind us.

"The probability of us to win this battle is 0.000001 %" Abhinav cried.

"That means we have a chance that is enough" I said

"This is insane, we all know that we can't win this battle, we are only 84 and they are about 300" Andrew said

"We will fight till the last breath and the last drop of our blood, we have to" I said but still in my heart I know that he is right but we have to hold them till the army come.

"Yeah, Abhas is right we will do or die" Natasha said

"No, we will do it until they die" I yelled

The army charging on us yelling something in some language that I didn't understand. We have no backup, no way other than fight.

"Charge" I yelled

Our shooters started to shoot arrows on Natasha's command, the first line of the soldier went down then second but they didn't stopped neither did we, I didn't wait for them. I charged. I crashed into their line and started hacking with my sword. Bayonets jabbed. Swords slashed. Arrows reloaded and fired. Nothing touched me. I whirled through the ranks, slashing them to death, one after the other. My mind went on autopilot: stab, dodge, cut, deflect, and roll. My sword became an arc of pure destruction. If you ask me what I'm doing I don't know. It all was just happening itself.

With a corner of my eye saw my friends fighting Abhinav was fighting with a 5 enemies with once, the sword fighting training that I had given to him has worked. I started to move forward slashing enemies with my friend Andrew.

"You are going to die" Yakuzi yelled

"Let's see" I bellowed

He ran toward me slashing some of my friends, the last time when I fought with him he had critically injured me. I don't know that this time can I beat him but I lunged toward him. He jumped, I did same, in the mid-air our swords clashed. I kicked him right in the rib. He fell on the ground. He woke with such a speed that I didn't get time to react and "slash" his sword hit me in the ankle, blood started to come out. For a fraction of second I was out of my mind I got angry and started to hit him with my full force but all of the strikes went on vein he easily deflected my each strike and again slashed me, this time on my back. I yelled with pain.

"Now you will understand why people fear me" Yakuzi said

Yeah he is right, he is too good, and I can't beat him like this. People told had told me that he was my grandmother student and believe me this is very bad news as my grandmother was greatest sword fighter of all time. They also say that when my memory was not lost (long story). He always lost fights with me and he will take revenge of that now.

I wanted a plan. If I want to hit him I have to go very close to without getting killed.

"No one will fear you from now coz people don't fear the dead" I told him "Now come on fight with me"

"Look at yourself, you are still fighting and you don't even know who you was" he said laughing coldly.

I shifted my sword from my right had to left one and attacked him before he could finish. I tried to jut the tip of my sword in his chest and he did what I expected from him to do, before me he jutted the tip of sword in my upper part of the left soldier but before he could do anything else I allowed my sword to fell from my left hand and caught it from my right hand and "slash". I slash him in his stomach and then I cut of his head.

"Yeah, don't know who I was but I know who I am and that is enough for me" I shouted

I was hit badly but there was no time to relax, I'm in the middle of a battle. I saw that some enemies are getting inside the city, I looked back but no one was near me, the one who, are busy in fighting, so I have no choice left other than calling the Pegasus (flying horse). I whistled and just in few moments the Pegasus came over the battlefield. I ran toward the Pegasus slashing enemies out of my way and jumped on Pegasus.

"Come on friend we got some party in the city" I said

Soldiers get into the city before me, all the people got terrified on seeing them and started to move here and there, a soldier was about to hit a child I was still too away to stop him, then suddenly an arrow hit him right in his chest. I saw here and find the shooter I got totally stunned on seeing the shooter she was Nadia. I didn't know that she can shoot that good neither I know that why she is here. She started to shoot arrow after arrow each went accurately on the target.

"What are you doing here" I asked kind of shouted

"I'm just trying to help" She replied

Before I could say anything more soldiers came in the city I drew my sword and jumped on the ground to fight I killed two, four, eight but the soldiers kept coming, Nadia also joined me with her was Abhishek, Abhijeet and Aditya.

"Hi" Abhishek said

"Were have you been till now" I asked

"We just went to some of your friends to ask for help" Aditya said

"Which friend...." I asked

Before anyone could complete an arrow shot from the air right in the below the rib of Abhishek. Aditya and Nadia dragged him behind a car. Arrows kept coming I and Abhijeet started to shoot arrows back. We killed two of the shooters but then our arrows were finished. One enemy was still there he started to shoot arrows. An arrow shot right to Nadia I ran and jumped and I deflected that arrow in the middle air with my sword. Then another arrow came I deflected it too then another I didn't got time to deflect it and it hit right in my rib, I flew backward and landed on the ground full of pain. Blood is flowing out of my body like river. I saw Nadia, Abhijeet and Aditya coming toward me yelling my name. I felt like I'd been immersed in salty water - my body seems weightless. It seems like my eye lid are weighted too much my eyes started to close. Then suddenly I heard a voice.

"Abhas, don't close your eyes wake up" cried Nadia

"Bro, you are going to be all right...." said Abhijeet

"Just hold on we have to go kill some enemies" said Aditya

I wanted to wake up and fight but I can't control my own body. It seems like decades when everything was normal. I am running from last three weeks fighting. Sometime to save my life, sometime to save someone else, sometime to kill someone and sometime just for fun. In this situation I realised how unpredictable we humans are, we never get satisfied with our lives we always wanted something more, the main reason behind this is that we never ever live our lives in the present we either think about our past or worry about future. We came to the value of anything when it gets away from us. That is what I'm doing now, I never wanted to live a normal live I always wanted to be like I'm now "a hero" "a warrior" now when I am I just wanted to go back to my normal life and enjoy the things that I had left behind. I wanted to live my life right from the beginning so that I can correct all my mistakes.

You also wanted to know that who the hell I am? And what the hell is happening? And I also wanted to recollect my old memories. But I don't know where to start, so let's start the story right from the beginning..............