What? I'm an Alien......

When Nadia went to find the sword I went back to see who else had survived. When I went outside, I saw students terrified, some girls were still crying and teachers were trying to stop that. Many of my friends are missing, I can't even count how many of them I saw that some students are trying to take a student out of the building. I got there and helped them. The student whom we retrieved was my friend Abhijeet. His hand was badly injured. We cleaned his hands with handkerchief but that was not sufficient he was still bleeding then from somewhere my friend Abhinav came he had some medicines, he applied that medicines.

Then suddenly we heard a sound, a very weird sound. A big thing appeared from nowhere that thing was a spaceship, I don't know how but I have seen that spaceship before, I had feeling that the spaceship is here because of me. The spaceship was not round like the ships we use neither like they show in the sci-fi movies. It was in the shape of a whale, cuboidal in bottom and two wings from both sides of the ship and two red lights are there on the front of the ship. It looks like the eyes. It landed few meters away from us. I looked at the students and teachers, they were very terrified and also amazed but somehow I know that it is not the first time that I have seen a spaceship. I had a feeling that I have seen many like it and even ridded on them.

After few landing of ship and a weird silence the door of the ship opened. A man came out of it. It was or better to say he was like us, like humans. Everything like us even his dress was somehow similar to ours. He was wearing a brown colour pants, helmets, breastplates and Scabbards. He also had a bow and quiver on his back. It looks like he is a man from mid-16th or 17th century. Others were also surprised to see that alien. All the people thought that aliens would be different than us on the respect of dressing and skin etc. they also thought that they would have advanced guns but they are here carrying bow and quiver it is little bit surprising but they by seeing the bow and quiver you can't say that their technology is not advanced like ours coz for making shape ship like theirs we should have to wait about 100 years more.

Five more aliens came out of the ship.
"People, we are not here to harm you, we just want a thing that is landed here accidently" he said. But then I realised that others didn't understand what he said. I realised after few moments that he was speaking some other language but somehow I understood it.

"Sir, they can't understand you, your translator is off" One of the alien said in that unknown language again. The chief alien realised that he is right and did something with the computer made on his wrist.

"People, we are not here to harm you, we just want a thing that is landed here accidently" he said it again but this time in English.
"What thing?" Our school principal asked in a terrified yet brave tone.
"A sword" he growled
"Oh! Shit" I muttered. I suddenly remembered about Nadia. She was talking about the sword that landed on her roof from outer space. Till then I was thinking that she is insane but now I realised that all the time she was telling the truth. I looked for her everywhere but she was not there. Then I saw that she is coming out of her class with her school bag in her hand. I don't know how could I'm able to see that far. I wondered where this ability was gone in examination.

"Anyone who have that sword hand it over to me, if I will find out then you will curse yourself for not giving it to me" the chief alien growled again.

Nadia was coming out of the building without knowing what is happening here. She saw me and started to run towards me. I give her sign to not come here but she didn't stopped.

"Look you were not believing me, I got the...." She shouted when she was at the exit of building and couldn't complete her sentence on seeing the aliens.
"What you got?" One of the alien asked.
"Nothing..." She said hiding her bag.
"Then what is there in that bag" The chief alien asked
"Nothing just books" she said fearfully