Katekyo Hitman Reborn Don't Frown part 2(Tsunayoshi Sawada x Arcobaleno reader)

(this is what you look like now I actually got this pic from a game i forgot the name if this is not your hair color just change it and just leave the weapon and clothes oh and this story is not in the anime I made it up with my Imagination*kira kira sparkles*)
10 years later
Tsuna's POV

My oh my this is troublesome another enemy popped out *sigh* were gonna need all the help we can get also the arcobaleno "reborn please call out the arcobaleno to assemble we need all the help we can get and stop smirking" "tsuna do you want the help of the arcobaleno or do you just want to see (y/n)". I suddenly blushed and said "re-reborn I just need help" "your mouth says help but your face says I really want to see (y/n)" "fine..... You got me I kinda also want to see (y/n)" "tsuna I already called the arcobaleno theire already assembled in the living room'' ''eeehhhh!'' '' now lets go tsuna''

Your POV

Tch! How long does tsuna intend to stay in his office he's the one that called us out. Im bored meh I'll just sharpen my knife *sharpens knife while waiting for tsuna* BAM! Then door flunged open revealing a brown hair boy namely tsuna. " yo! Tsuna long time no see". His face was tainted a bit pink " h-hiiee h-hi (y/n)-chan long time no see" then squalo shouted " VOOOIIIII enough with the reunion and tell us the plan already" "ushishishi better not keep the prince waiting again". Then tsuna gulped like theres no tomorrow . So just then reborn spoke up and said (y/n) here is a strategist so she could explain. So I spoke up and said "here's the plan Giannini and spanner made us invisible suits spanner haave you completed the 6 gola mosca i told you?" "yes here they are". So I hacked the enemy's computer so I have theire bases blue print they have 3 hatches . So Gokudera, yamamoto you take the A hatch to get to the enemy's hide out. Colonelo and Lal you take B hatch. Varia find the weak spot of the hide out and penetrate. Reborn you go with chrome and hibari,chrome take the gola mosca and make an illusion that were attacking for theire view while the others penetrate and attack on the blind spot. Me and Tsuna goes to hatch C. Giannini spanner open our C hatch mission begin" so everyone says "yosh let's go! "

_time skippu with magic _

(still the cute, hot ,awesome reader's POV)

So while we were running in the beautiful time of spring I asked tsuna something "tsuna how long can you hold your HDWM" "e-eh I dont know I don't keep track of my time" "dame-tsuna *mumbles* but thats why I like you*mumbles*" I mumbled the last part hopefully tsuna didnt hear me

Tsuna's POV

'did I just hear (y/n)-chan said she likes me? Well that must have been my imagination" I was thinking that I didnt hear that (y/n)-chan was calling me "oi tsuna are you listening I said put on your invisible suit already were going in" "ahh y-yeah sorry (y/n)-chan" . So we begin running into the enemies HQ survey corps HQ (deal with it) and as an info we need to defeat the mafia boss here named Erwin and his companions named petra, hanji, and levi so we could save a guy called Eren Jeagar (deal with it). Then plan was already in action. ''man the falling leaves makes (y/n)-chan beautiful'' ''Oi tsuna did I just hear my name being called. 'not good as was thinking out loud' ''u-umm n-no (y/n)-chan''. 'I totally messed up good thing it was a faint mumble'.

Your POV

'I thought I heard tsuna said I'm beautiful'. I shrugged off the thought cause it was impossible I'm an arcobaleno and he's an mafia boss. Were almost at the Survey Corps HQ we just need a few more miles and were there. " Tsuna when were in there carefull of the guy named levi he's a strong warrior " Tsuna nodded in response.

Time skip (cause I dont want to hurt levi)

Now I'm walking back to the base but tsuna grabbed my hand. "Ano y/n-chan please smile" "whats with that all of a sudden" "because I really like you y/n-chan" then tsuna pulled me for a kiss so I kissed back " dame-tsuna I love you to" then we walked back hand in hand then I saw reborn smirking