Free! Haha your Jealous (Matsouka Rin x Jealous Reader)

Requested by @Imma_Yandere
Hi hi I'm doing your request

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•

Y/n POV

I'm walking to my boyfriend's school on the cold winter sidewalk It's really cold and I really need Rin's cuddles Yes! Matsouka Rin is My Boyfriend 'finally schools done I can finally go visit my boyfriend rin'. I said while stretching my arm "yosh lets go samezuka academy" I was walking towards the academy.

Time skippy

While I was walking I also saw a Magenta haired girl hugging my boyfriend. I'm really curios so I walked a little closer. Rin waved at me so I smiled BUT I glared at the girl. Rin noticed so he smirked at me. I looked away with a slight blush Rin said "Y/n come here let's explore with Nitori and the others". So I said "sure why not can I get a hug". I hugged Rin but while I hugged him I glared at the girl.

Rin's POV

'heh y/n is jealous of my sister ha priceless wait 'til she's gonna know the truth. Hehe I cam feel her glare at my sister'. She pulled away smiling but I know she's jealous 'y/n if you see your face your gonna laugh'. Now I took her hand and we walked around fooling around the city. But I still see her glaring towards my sister I'm really trying to hold my laughter. I mean look who wouldn't laugh when you saw your girlfriend glaring at your sister. I love seeing y/n jealous she's really cute thats why I love her

3rd Person POV

As the day went by slowly a certain girl glaring at a magenta haired girl slowly (haha I just had to XD). Everyone had fun exept a girl being glared at the friends bid farewell to each other. Now y/n and Rin walked hand-in-hand now a certain (h/c)nette is curious (h/c means hair color and nette stands for like brunette)" ne Rin who was she?" the magenta haired boy replied "you shouldh've asked her" " but seriously who is she?" "y/n if I say this you might get embarrased" "mou tell me!" "fine....*sigh* she's my Sister" "you mean" "yes the whole time your glaring at my sister" the poor h/c girl her face suddenly flared up like a light its even redder than blood." See I told you you'll be embarassed I warned you" then Rin suddenly leaned on the blushing girls face and kissed her passionatly. The h/c girl also known as y/n kissed back. The two lovers kissed under the night sky. Rin pulled away and flicked y/n forehead "BAKA do you really think I'll let a random girl hug me.... But thats one of the reasons why I love you" with that they kissed again this time with more passion. " I love you y/n" " I love you to rin.."

Omake:

The next morning

Gou/kou: *walking around samezuka*

Y/n: a-ano

Gou/kou: waahhh please don't glare at me

Y/n: I'm sorry

Gou/kou: e-eh

Y/n: im sorry for glaring at you

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•

And thats a wrap @Imma_Yandere do you like it?

Well if you guys want to talk randomly heres one app

Kik: Fallen_Angel_369

Text me if you want