2.A whole new world.

My mother arrived at 19h00 on the dot."Hey sweetie are you ready to leave."Mom said as she came in.

I was so happy to finally get to spend time with my mother and she told me yesterday that I also have an older sister named Naomi , she's also a spy but she didn't want the Agency since she says it's too much responsibility and she has a daughter to look after on top of that all so it makes sense , I can't wait to meet my niece , mother told me she's really nice,I got into the car with my mom and said my final goodbye to my father and brother and I tried not to cry but it was hard im really gonna miss my brother.

We finally arrived at the airport and then we got into mom's private jet I was amazed that she even had a private jet , omg how rich is she.

We got into the jet and I sat down on one of those fancy leather chair .

"Are you comfortable and if you need anything just click the button on the side of the chair ok , I'm going to go catch up with my work one of the criminals broke out of her holding cell .

My mom left me alone the whole plane ride it was actually peaceful , I could do whatever I want , whenever I want. The flight was not that long since I fell asleep.

When we landed in London my mom's bodyguard Mason escorted me to the limo. By the time I got to the agency's headquarters it was 20H00 so I was jetlagged , I had to wait for my mom cause she said she would be running late so I was escorted to the office , the headquarters building had a very modern look but my mom's office looked way different compared to the other offices it had an olden day style and it was big and had a beautiful view of London ,you could see big Ben from there.I sat down on the sofa at the other end of the room then slowly fell asleep.

I was woken up by my mom and a red haired lady ."Wake up honey I have someone that wants to meet you."my mom said.

"Hey I'm Naomi , you older sister nice to finally meet you."Naomi said ,she looked a lot like mom except the fact that she has red hair and mom has dirty blonde hair .

"Hey I'm Alexis but everyone calls me Alex, it's a pleasure to finally meet you too."I answered back.

"Okay now that you two have met Naomi can you escorted Alex to the academy , give her a tour then take her to her room please, I have a lot of work to get done before the converence next week ok bye honeys.

We got into a black BMW that I'm guessing is Naomi's car , it was comfortable inside the seats were a cream coloured leather. I really miss my motorbike , I prefer being on a motorbike than in a car even though I can drive both.

Naomi put the radio on and 'That's how you know 'by Nico and Vinz was playing I could help but sing along then

'You were big city living girlfriend like Eva Mendes until your side chicken call you up say that she might be pregnant , now your alone and crying inside your slowly dying , cause magic  mike just got your key , thats hoe you know you f 'ed up'

Naomi joined me and we were singing it was so fun.

"I never knew you could sing."I teased Naomi and we both burst into laughter. Then she got a text message.

"Hey mom asks what car do you want ?" She asked my , here's your chance to get a motorbike say it right now don't blow it.

"Tell her I would really love a BMW motorcycle similar to my previous on just the latest version please " I answered her back and she typed it on her phone she is a really fast texter.

"She said ok it will be given to you tomorrow at 8h00 early in the morning. I was so excited cause I really wanted to explore London it looks like a really lovely city.

We finally arrived at the Campus of the academy it was really big it looked like the agency's headquarters but with an older style to it , but it still looked well maintained.

The design on the inside was so beautiful it was like one of those fancy private schools, as Naomi led me to my dorm she ran into a lot of people, she's really famous at this school.

I'm guessing it's because she's the headmistresses daughter . The walk to the dorms was extremely long cause we had to pass by a lot of blocks , my favourite block was the combat block , since I used to spar with my father but when he still had spare time.

We got to the dorms block and it was really big it makes me wonder how many students attend this academy. We stopped in front of a white door.

"This is your dorm , your roommate is probably inside already , she's a really nice girl , have fun and if you need anything , don't hesitate to ask me that's what sisters are for, and your clothes will be delivered to you tomorrow with your bike so I'll bring you clothes to change into now ohk."she said excitedly.

After she walked away ,I knocked on the door holding my stuffed polar bear wiggles in my arms.A girl more or less my age with black hair answered the door.

"Hey you must be my new roommate I'm Anastacia but everyone calls me Anna."she said joyfully.

"Hey I'm Alexis but I prefer to be called Alex, it's nice to meet you."

I said walking into the dorm .It had a pretty design to it , it looked like a small apartment , when you walk in you can only see the living room and the kitchen , they were both nice and small.

"This is the kitchen and living room , down the hall is the bathroom and the three bedrooms , each student gets their own room".She explained politely.

"Wait there is another girl living in this dorm with us?"I asked "Yes, her name is Iris she's really shy at first but once you get to know her she never shuts up."Anna seems like a nice person I think this school won't be bad after all.

Authors note

Sorry it took so long for me to update I've been very sick lately and my mother's in the hospital so I have to also look after my younger brother .Well I hope I can update quicker now that I'm feeling better , oh and I'm sorry for the short chapters .*My chapters are not normally this short it's just like my first time really writing a book so yeah , please tell your friends about this book.*
So please

VOTE.

COMMENT.

SHARE.

CONTINUE READING........