CHAPTER ONE.

It's sad, cold, dark and raining.
It had been 2 weeks since gina died, the boys have not been coping well.

*beaus pov*

I laid in bed, I didnt want to go to school, I haven't even been to school in 3 weeks and year 12 is almost over.

I checked my alarm clock the time read, 7:03am, I sit up and rub my eyes and look out the window. It was raining.

I force myself out of bed and wonder into the lounge room, Luke and Jai are not awake yet so I pour myself a bowl of cereal and sit alone at the table.

I'm practically in charge of the house now, I'm the oldest and mum isn't.... Around anymore so I am in charge.

I finished my bowl and put it in the sink, I turn around and see Jai standing there.

"Jai?" I asked, he had his eyes closed
He didn't respond.
"Jai? Are you okay?" I asked

"Beau stop, he's just sleep walking" Luke said in a dull tone walking past the kitchen and into the living room.
"Oh" I said walking back to my room and getting dressed.

I came back into the living, sat down and watched whatever channel Luke put on.

"Are you going to school today?" I asked
"No" he mumbled
"Alright well I'll see you after school" I said grabbing my bag and walking out the door, I decided to go to school because it's what mum would of wanted, for us to be happy and just continue with our lives.
But that was not happening, we will never recover, first our dad walks out on us, and now mums... Gone.

I halfway down the street and I was already crying, it's not weird that I'm crying I cry all the time.

I get to school as the bell for first class went, it's going to be a long day.

*lukes pov*

I flicked through the channel and nothing interesting on, I stopped at channel go.

"What the fuck? Argh not again" Jai said referring to his sleepwalking, he's been sleepwalking since he was young but since mum past it's gotten more frequent.

I slouched into the cushions on the couch and sighed.

"Where's beau?" Jai asked sitting down on the couch next to me, he's been coping well but at times he does get a bit down.
"At school" I said
"Okay" Jai said nodding as sitting back.

My phone Went off it was Sarah, the school slut, she's been trying to get into my pants since last month.

I looked at the message.

------
FROM: SARAH
hey lukey poo! Want to come to my birthday party tomorrow if it's alright with your mum?

-------

I started at it, tears were filling my eyes, I answered.

------
FROM: LUKE

No Sarah, I'm not coming to your party or talking to you ok!

------
FROM: SARAH

fine, fuck you!

-------
I blocked her number and locked my phone.
"So what are you gonna to today?" I asked Jai
"Hmm not much" he grinned, wow it's creepy when he grins, he must be planning something...
"Oh Kay then" I said raising my eyebrow.
I stood up and went into my room,
I turned my Xbox on and started to play Gta.

Suddenly I heard the front door slam and beau yelling curse words.
I stepped outside of the bedroom to see beau on the floor with his head in his hands.

"Are you okay?" I asked
"No Luke I'm not okay!" Beau screamed
"Then what's wrong?" I asked getting closer
"just FUCKING Leave me alone!" Beau yelled again.
"But-" I was cut offby Jai
"Just leave him alone Luke" Jai said calmly
"But he's my brother and I want to know what's going on!" I yelled at him
"I know you want to know! But maybe for once you should stay out of people's business!" Jai screamed at me
I looked at him at shock.
"What I meant was, us as your brothers we wa-" I cut jai off

"your not My brother" I said
Jai looked at me at shock, he looked down and walked away.

"Oh look what you done idiot" beau said getting up and pushing past me to his bedroom

I went back into my room, and thought about apologising.
I decided to apologise so I went into the lounge to talk to Jai.

But he wasn't there, but a note was.

It read.

To "family",
Don't follow me
And don't try and find me,
You obviously don't care
About me...

I threw the paper onto the floor and ran to beaus room.
"Jai ran away!" I yelled
"I wonder why he ran away from you!" He smiled sarcastically
"No idiot! He's actually run away, he's gone!" I said worried
"Oh shit!" Beau said
"We have to find him!" Beau added
"No it says on the note not to follow him!" I said
"Too bad" beau said changing out of his uniform and getting casual clothes on.