CHAPTER FIVE.

The demon left, but didn't leave my body but I was in full control and I could do anything I wanted.
I thought about it, I'm not going home that's for damn sure.
I looked around for anything I could do while I was in control, then I saw a silver metal blade with the sun shining on it.

I pick up the blade off the floor, and stare at, I did what first came to mind,
instantly slipping it across my wrist, cutting it slightly deeper than when the demon did it, it bled slowly, I looked at myself in shock as I threw the blade away from me.

"See Jai? You do like it" the demon said as he came back into my head.
"Maybe I should cut a bit deeper when I'm in control" I heard him again.

"I didn't want to do this" I said blankly
"Then why did you?" The demon spoke
"I don't know, I guess that's what I was thinking  about doing at the time" I said

*lukes pov*

Beau and I entered the bad area and put our hoodies on to look gangsta so one one would think we are imposters.

I checked every empty building but there was one last one, we slowly approached it and heard jais voice.
It sounded like he was talking to himself?

We crept in through the door, we saw Jai and was shocked at what we saw.

Jai was pale, had bleeding cut arms and looked sick.

He shot up when he saw us.
"what are you guys doing here" he asked us hesitantly
"We've come to help" I said
"No you can't you need to leave!" Jai seemed like he was warning us but I ignored it.

I moved closer to him but  he backed away.
"I'm sorry Jai" I said
-----
Short chap sorry!