That's One Way To Do It...

"Maskyyyyy~!" 

Oh Zalgo, not again...

"Hey Masky!!" 

'Why... Why me...' the masked proxy thought with indignation. 'What did I ever do to deserve this? I have always been a good killer in my life, so why am I being punished like this?'

"Masky! Hey! Hey!" the ticcing boy was getting closer.

Toby had always been quite the nuisance around the mansion, especially to Masky, but lately he had ran out of control. Things had gone so long over the edge, that Tim was avoiding the young killer at all times. 

And by 'avoiding', I mean 'hiding'. Which was exactly what was going on.

"M-Masky! H-Hey Masky!! A-A-Are you done p-playing h-hide and s-s-seek like a 5-year-old y-yet?" Toby barged into the proxy's bedroom and took a look around the dark chamber.

"C-C-Come o-on we h-have w-work to d-do!" he whined, making his way towards the center of the room.

Masky on the other hand was holding his breath inside the closet, praying to Zalgo  for Toby not to find him.

"D-Damn" Toby sighed "Now where c-could he b-be?" he asked himself playfully.

"U-Under the b-bed? O-Or is it b-below the d-desk? M-Maybe behind the c-curtains like l-l-last t-time?" he chuckled knowing for sure that Tim was in there.

"C-C-Could he b-be i-inside the c-closet?" Rogers asked himself once again, making Masky tense up.

"N-Nah... H-He i-isn't that d-dumb... H-Heh-heheheh" he fakingly scoffed and began walking away.

Just as the poor masked proxy was about to let out a sigh of relief, the closet's door slams wide open in a sudden move, jumpscaring the shit out of Masky.

"O-OR IS H-HE!?" Toby yelled, completely cracking up at Tim's girly scream.

"W-What w-was that s-scream just n-now!?" the boy said in between his laughter.

"S-SHUT UP ASSHOLE!!" Masky yelled, clenching his fists as he managed to slow down his heart rate.

"What the fuck do you want now!?" the older proxy jumped up into Toby's face, startling him.

"M-Master h-has asked us to g-go take d-down s-some sort o-of r-rich d-dude that has b-been messing with u-us l-l-lately..." the ticcing boy explained as his laughter wore off.

"Tch... 'K fine. Let's go get Hoods..." the other jumped out the closet, and turned away, heading towards the door.

"U-Um... no.  M-Master said the m-mission would b-be for the t-two of u-us."

"Say what!? Oh... great. Fucking. GREAT." Tim groaned in frustration.

"M-Masky! W-Wait u-up!" Toby ran after his colleague, as they both made their way towards the location the rich man was.

It looked like an old office at about 5 miles away from where the forest stopped. They both hid behind the wall of some dark alley and planned their attack. There seemed to be two security guards outside, so... that wouldn't be easy.

Deciding to find another way in, for to avoid dragging any attention onto them, they climbed up a nearby window.

Nobody was there.

"M-M-Maybe he already l-l-left." Toby shrugged.

"Don't be an idiot! Look around you! All the lights are on!! He's going to be back and I'm guessing that'll be soon! Go fucking hide somewhere!!" Masky yelled as silently as he could just so the others wouldn't hear them.